• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

beardywierdy 2000 grafts with Dr. Feriduni

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Hi all

Quick resume of my journey:

I flew to Belgium with Ryan air from Manchester and was picked up in a taxi, arranged by the clinic. I spent the next few hours worrying and pacing around the hotel room, not quite believing what I was about to do. I fancied a beer to calm the nerves but realised that this was out of the question due to the alcohol ban!

I met the doctor at 8 am Monday morning and he set about designing the hairline and answering my many questions. He wanted to ensure I was fully happy with what he suggested i.e. 1800 €“ 2000 grafts €“ we decided that the hairline would not really be lowered and the gaol was to strengthen the existing line, fill in the temples and tidy up the temple angles.

After asking him around 1000 questions, which were all patiently answered, I lay in the chair and had the strip taken (I was given something a relaxant, intravenously). After the strip was taken, the techs began dividing up the grafts ands I went for some lunch in one of the private rooms.

He then set about making the tiny incisions where the grafts were going to be placed and the techs then placed the grafts, and Dr Feriduni would bob in and out checking everything was OK.

I was given a bag full of things to see me through the next 2 weeks i.e. graft spray, pillow, shampoo, anti- biotics, painkillers etc and instructions regarding post-op care

We finished around 3 ish, maybe a bit later and I was off back to the hotel in a taxi - his work was admired by the taxi driver and the Hotel staff (they all know him in Hasselt and everyone seems to be interested)

The next day, I went for a post-op hair wash and check up by Dr Feriduni.

All in all, the staff there were tremendous, and put me at ease immediately and I can €™t thank the staff and the Dr Feriduni enough.

The Hotel was a small family run affair, with excellent food -the hotel staff are all tuned in to Dr Feriduni €™s work and nothing is too much trouble.

As long as everything goes ok, I look forward to an excellent result and can €™t speak highly enough of Dr Feriduni and the staff.

I am now recovering and looking forward to having the staples removed!!

Pre op and hairline design

Attachments

• DSC_8794.JPG
    DSC_8794.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,925
B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
pre op and design

Attachments

• DSC_8798.JPG
    DSC_8798.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,996
B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
incisions

Attachments

• DSC_8812.JPG
    DSC_8812.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 2,142
B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
incisions

Attachments

• DSC_8811.JPG
    DSC_8811.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,896
B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
incisions with area measured

Attachments

• DSC_8803.JPG
    DSC_8803.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,113
B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
imm post op

Attachments

• DSC_8831.JPG
    DSC_8831.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 3,689
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
That looks like one hell of a dense pack mate, grow well, keeps us updated.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Sounds like you had a good experience congrats dude. Now for the best bit(NOT) the waiting lol, rest up and grow well mate

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Beardywierdy.

The work looks very good,nice and clean.That amount of grafts sshould give you an excellent new hairline and temples.

I like the ruler picture,cool.

It sounds like you had a great experience with Dr Feriduni,i`m pleased for you.

Looking forward to folllowing your progress too.

Thanks bm.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
looks great BW sounds like it went well, i know your were a bit nervous before you went, was it easier or harder then you expected NCB

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Thanks for your comments everyone, your support is much appreciated.

NCB- Procedure was pretty much as I expected but unlike anything I have ever done before. When my alarm went off on the day of the surgery, it was the strangest feeling ever, but I am glad I went ahead now. Thanks for the chat beforehand.

cheers BW

T.C

T.C

Beardy, Looks like a great job,I am a fan of Feriduni's work.I think a relaxant like valium before the procedure helps alot as not everyone is a fan of needles and blood - myself included and it is hard to relax.You say they gave you drugs intravenously,is this normal or is it an option incase patients nervous and adrenalin is flowing too much!.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Dr. Feriduni has been doing some exceptional work. Shame that we don't see more of his stuff online. He is very talented and amongst the best. Your particular procedure looks great and given a couple of months you'll be super happy. Very clean and impressive work. Heal well. Thanks for the post.

NN

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Thanks for the comments. Swelling is now around my eyes and I look like I have gone 10 rounds.

TC- I thought I was going to get a valium in tablet form, but he gave me something intravenously instead; It was no big deal and it helped me relax - not sure what it was, I will ask him.

cheers

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Fortunately, the swelling is short lived. Once the onset at the top of your forehead is evident, it typically takes about 3 days before it's gone. If it's around your eyes now, you should see a big improvement by tomorrow and completely gone the next.

Your intra op pictures look very clean and incisions densely packed in. I'll be betting you're going to have an awesome result.

I'm not real familar with Dr. Feriduni's work either. If BW is a typical example of his work, then he's got my respect. Great of you to post BW. ¬b`

Best wishes.

T.C

T.C

Beardy,Would be interested to know what he used,sounds like it worked well.Its in every doctors interests to have a very relaxed patient to make their job easier !!!.Maybe it was hardcore Morphine,now that would be good.

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
TC - the relaxant I was given was Midazolam Dormicum, which I think is a mild sedative.

cheers

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Any pictures of your black eyes.:)

As Janna says the swelling is short lived and will soon pass.

Heal and grow well BW.

N

NW5a

Valued member
Looks great ! I know Dr.Heitmann was Partner of Dr.Feriduni before he opened his own clinic.