• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

BEST DHI COUNTRY FOR PRICE?

S

s.morris

Valued member
Good Morning / Afternoon

Sorry about this post I'm trying to catch up from 2/3 years ago from when I first started looking to get a treatment done!!

I know things have changed a substantial amount & to be honest it's a bit confusing. I am ready and have the money saved up but as this is such a massive thing I thought it would be best to catch up and start revising again,, (it's not like a tattoo everyone sees it)

I'm looking for guidance on DHI procedure / micro-FUE are these the same? (0.7-1mm)

Does anyone know any clinics / Surgeons for the above procedure so I can get a cost? Also the best locations?

I know many people are traveling to Turkey at the minute but I knew someone that went to Dublin and his results have been amazing, just not sure of the clinic? trying to find out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can post pictures if needed

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Actually, what has not changed is that most top clinics are in the US, Canada and Belgium.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
"DHI" is not a procedure. They remove grafts using a punch like every other clinic on the planet and use stick & place with implanter pens, just like hundreds of other clinics.