• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Best Hair Fibers Available

J

J19C

What are the best hair fibers on the market? I have not considered using them before, therefore, if you could answer why a particular one is the best.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve used a few in the past and found that Nanogen worked best. The flakes seemed to be slightly larger enabling them to stick to my hair better. This was a few years ago. I know there are many different brands available now.

H

Herr Loss

I used Nanogen before switching to Dermmatch which I found much easier to work with, would definately recommend trying.

P

Philw

Ive used all the hair fibres on the market and i think the mr jamie stevens fibres are good for best colour match
But i think gofybr is the best and its cheap as well

maryann1

maryann1

thank for sharing!
I’ve used a few in the past and found that Nanogen worked best. The flakes seemed to be slightly larger enabling them to stick to my hair better. This was a few years ago. I know there are many different brands available now.
where do you fnd it?

R

Risingforehead

Another Nanogen user here but if your wanting a good cheap alternative then Hair Today fibres from Rowlands Pharmacies in the UK work ok.