• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Best hairline design: Rahal or Hasson ?

A

Arthur555

Hi guys,
I am 31, Norwood 3 mainly receding hairline and temples and I have contacted both Rahal and Hasson for a quote. They have provided a very similar quote: FUE 2200.
I have made extensive research on hairloss forums and reviewed past experiences and I am actually torn between these 2 great professionals.
The main criterias being:
- artistic frontline design
- adequate density
- precise temple closure
- natural results
Based on my research I have a slight preference for Rahal’s but not confident enough to make a proper choice
PLEASE can you share your experience or opinion on this tricky topic, that would be more than valuable at this point of my research.
Thanks in advance.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
They both produce great hairlines. Have you a picture?

Felixe

Felixe

valued member
I think Rahal will dense pack more than Rahal, although some doctors say fewer grafts placed strategically is better.

V

Viking

I think Rahal will dense pack more than Rahal, although some doctors say fewer grafts placed strategically is better.

Confused by this statement Felixe?

What made you narrow it down to these two clinics?
Myself I haven't done what one could call extensive research yet but I do like what I've seen from Hasson and Wong.

Felixe

Felixe

valued member
That is rather confusing. I meant to say, Rahal will dense pack more than Hasson. I tried to edit but their is a time restriction on editing.

R

reddwarf

Would it not be beneficial to meet both doctors in person and see who you prefer?

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
What most patients aren't aware of is that dense packing is a skill based on experience, but also based on patient physiology. This means that it isn't always possible for a given patient because their skin tissue is the weakest link. If incisions are placed too close together then the remaining connective tissue can literally dissolve and fall apart, thereby leaving an incision over twice as large as intended. What you should be looking at is appropriate density for your particular case and don't be afraid to go a little less dense so that you can come back for a smaller second procedure to fill in the gaps. If the work is done right, it will still look natural. Never ever take a guarantee for results, much less for density, as it is a crapshoot every time.