• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Best HT surgeon in Delhi ?

P

pratik

Valued member
Hello,

I am a 27 years old bald guy and would like some advice please. I am seriously thinking of getting hair transplants and would like some advice.
I started losing my hair since I was 23 years old and over the last 4 years I lost almost all of it.

Please friends i m looking for good surgeon in New Delhi region for hair transplantation.I request all you if you any had gone HT in Delhi region please share your experience and results.

As of now i have two option either Dr. A Poswal or DHI clinic .

DHI is new in delhi so i dont have much information.Please reply.

Thanks
Pratik

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pratik

Welcome to the forum.

I personally dont know any other doctors in India except from Dr Arvind who you already know about.

I cant speak for DHI in India

Try and meet some patients from Dr Arvind and evaluate their results in person.

bm.

P

pratik

Valued member
Thanks bm.
Please try to get some information for DHI,i had consultation with them and surgeon who performed this surgery are coming from abroad.
Also i m trying to get some patient information who has undergone the surgery from Dr Arvind.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

-Pratik

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pratik

I know nothing about them in India.

I`ll see what i can do regarding some feedback from Dr Arvinds patients,however if you have consulted with him i`m sure he`d be more than willing to put you in touch with some patients who are in your vacinity.

bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hi pratik did you find a good surgeon? The results shown on here and other forums from Dr Arvind look very good i would personally contact him and ask for some patients to see in person if possible:)

W

wylie

Valued member
Dr. Arvind is the only doctor in India you should see. He actually has trained some others but I would rather visit the trainer himself. Dr. Arvind has taken on some really big repair jobs and had success and has posted a ton of results. Lots of pictures out there of his work

P

pratik

Valued member
[u]Wylie,Bigmac,Bullitnut,[/u]

Thanks all for giving all the valuable information.I ll do consultation with Dr.A and will update all of on same.
Btw i did some research about the Dr.A on internet and found that Dr.A involvement in putting up some manipulated picture's on his website.However i also found that he is good in his field.Now when i visited to his website i m not able to judge whether it is real picture on his website or not.

I request to the forum member if anyone who has undergone surgery with Dr.A please share your experience about his work.

Thanks a lot guys ;)

-Pratik

P

pratik

Valued member
Hello Bigmac,

Thanks for providing nice infomatiion.I believe "Zayden" case must be very challenging work for Dr.A and he came out with flying color ;)
As said earlier i m doing bit research ::}{: on internet and comparing FUHT results with same number of grafts by some doctors like Dr Path (in Bangkok),Dr Humayan(In Pak) and some US doctors.

I found that transplant area covered by Dr A is very less compare to Dr Path and Dr Humayan,Say if patient is going for 4000 graft then Dr Path & Dr Humayan covering good area/dense and giving fuller look compare to Dr A.

I know the it depends on how many grafts are transplanted in per cm gives the dense look.
My analysis might be wrong '''h;h;;hbut still i would like put this question in this forum.

Thanks
Pratik

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ll ask Dr A if he can direct any patients to this forum as he has been producing some very nice results.The results i`ve seen from Dr A i`d say he is on par with the doctors you mentioned.

Remember to get in touch with patients as this is the best feedback you can get.

bm.

J

JJ09

Hey pratik, it would be good if you could post some pictures. You say "I've almost lost all of your hair" please be wary when considering a HT.

Dr Arvind posts not only the best results but also the worst, case patients, leaving him open to public scrutiny. If you are able to visit his clinic and meet some of his patients, I as I'm sure other forum readers would be interested in knowing of your visit. Please keep us informed.;)

P

pratik

Valued member
Thanks everyone for giving such a valuable information.I ll fix up the appointment with Dr.A and will let you know all the about same.

Thanks
Pratik

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Pratik,it would be great to hear what Dr A has to say to you.

bm.

C

cathyv

Dr.ARVIND is the only doctor in India.He has done great jobs with success of resullts.Take your time and make right decision

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
pratik wrote:
Thanks everyone for giving such a valuable information.I ll fix up the appointment with Dr.A and will let you know all the about same.

Thanks
Pratik

Hi Pratik.

Have you consulted with Dr Arvind.

bm.

H

hairtech

Pratik...

Any reason not to consult with more than 1 or 2 clinics... and even considering outside of India?

D

DermaClinix_Delhi

Hi Pratik,If you are looking for the hair transplant in Delhi, then simply choose Dr Arvind. It has best dermatologists team and all are qualified from AIIMS as well as all are member of ISHRS(USA).

nht032

nht032

The most up-to-date thing in medical tourism is that India is speedily growing as a hair transplant center. According to a recent news, almost 30 percent Alopecia patients across the globe fly to India every year for hair transplantation. Let €™s see what the reason behind that is.
The Person who comes to India for the surgery is not necessarily from one particular country; they €™re also from different countries like Uk, turkey, Spain,Germany and others. Over the past ten years, many male celebrities have undergone the treatment to get a younger look through showing their spectacular hair. The coming up of the advanced clinics with developed infrastructure and skilled surgeons are also helping the country to rise as a strong hair transplant tourism.
Initially, The Non- Resident Indians would tell their near ones about the world-class affordable restoration surgery in India. But, now due to relax vacation policies, these abroad patients generally plan to stay in India for at least a week. They see the historical sites of the countries and enjoy the staying after undergoing the surgery.
The low price tag of the treatment at the best hair transplant in Delhi works as a magnet to attract the patients from all over the world. Undoubtedly, this cost-effective treatment is giving a tough competition to its rival-Turkey. It €™s because the price of the treatment in India is at least 10 times lower as compared to Turkey and other Western countries.

The best hair loss treatment centre in India are situated in Delhi NCR and Mumbai all thanks to Dr Arvinds Clinics which has maximum hair transplant centers in both these cities. The threat of losing hair at an early age is daunting and using the best FUE and FUT hair transplant young men and women are getting the best results.

R

RadianceCosmedicCentre

If you are suffering from hair loss, look no further and head to Dr ARVINDS CLINIC for excellence in hair transplant in Delhi NCR. Here one can get the best natural looking hair transplant at an affordable cost and the surgery will be done by the best hair doctor in Delhi.