• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

best shampoo and conditioner for hair loss

milarose

milarose

Milarose.store Best Natural organic sulfate free shampoo conditioner: curly, kinky, wavy hair care. biotin shampoo and conditioner, best shampoo and conditioner for hair loss, As any curly-haired girl will tell you, this type of texture requires an entirely different set of products and styling techniques than the straight-haired contingent needs. At the risk of getting overly complex, straight hair has hair follicles that are symmetrical, while curly hair follicles are asymmetrical.

R

Rks

it depends on the pattern of hair loss..
Some can be solved with just shampoo and conditioners (for example : dandruff related)

Most are internal for which you need to heal your body from within

krishnan

krishnan

There's no best shampoo and conditioner. Because it depends on the individual and you need to test out one on one like a trial and error method. Hope you got my answer. Cheers, Krishnan.

stasy.broud

stasy.broud

I had a lot of frizz due to heat damage. Bloommy is the best shampoo and conditioner. I love the clean scent and overall feeling of clean, soft hair. I use to have a heavy build-up feeling on my hair, even after washing and conditioning because of all of the wax in the products. I've only used it 2 times and I notice my hair is not falling out like it was before. I love the way my hair is soft and shiny. You won't be disappointed.
But also shampoo should suit your hair types.