• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bitesize with BISANGA - Q&A Sessions with Dr. Bisanga

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Introducing "Bitesize with Bisanga" -

Dr. Bisanga, founder of BHR Clinic, discusses some of the most frequently asked questions in easily digestible bitesize videos.

Dr. Bisanga offers his knowledge and explains his unique approach based on his 15+ years of experience as an elite hair restoration surgeon.

Videos/episodes will be added frequently so please keep an eye out for further posts, and if you may have any questions or topics that you would like to hear Dr. Bisanga discuss, then please reach out and let us know.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I'd much rather listen to a world class doctor like Dr Bisanga explaining these points like donor area shrinking than the wannabe experts masquerading all over YouTube. In a week or so there will be all the copycat videos.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I like the straight facts, no spinning it around.
thanks for posting it.

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Well said Bullitnut.
I hope that forum members are able to take value from the series as further questions are discussed.

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Episode 2 - How do you structure extractions & recipient sites in FUE surgery?

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
After a little consideration, I will now post different episodes in their own thread with a relevant title based on the video. This will allow individuals to have easier access to content that may be more relevant or interesting to them.