• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Blog Prohair patient

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
This patient had several Strip session before comming to us. It left him with bad scarring and less than desired result.

We performed a 2000 graft session (1 day) on him last year. 1500 grafts where placed in the frontal third and 500 in the crown. In november we did a second session and also fixed his side burns (actually he is an Elvis imitator)

If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog you can find his end result pictures.

google translated blog:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://haartransplantatie-rise.blogspot.com/&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Looks like a very nice result, Bart. Congrats to your patient and to your clinic.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bart

The result looks very good.

He must be very happy now after his past experiences with a poor choice in doctor.

Thanks bm.

Masher

Masher

Wow that is a really good clean result with so little to start with-I am over the water with SMG in October and would be well happy with a result like this-I am looking at 2500 grafts but Have a little more hair on top to start with:)
Top banana result dude!
Mash

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
nice blog bart its great to see storys like this as its good to see every aspect of the hair restoration journey, top result dude cheers for postingZ:B

keep up the good work and keep em coming pal:) best wishes bn

B

BAD LUCK

I am new to the forum and would like advice on how to repair my head . Yes i have stupid and feel trapped god iwish i had never had 2 strip with dr santo of athens what awaist. Can anybody help me i am lost.