• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bradley Wolf MD

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Wolf at the Montreal hair convention in Canada September 2008. He is a charming and considerate doctor who has the patients best interests at heart. He had a lot of time for me and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting to him.

Dr. Wolf is Board Certified in Hair Restoration Surgery and has practiced exclusively as a hair transplant surgeon since 1990.He specializes in:

-Follicular Unit Transplantation with microscopic dissection, strip excision with Trichophytic Closure, and lateral slit incision technique.

-Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE, which he had done for 6 years -Strip Scar Repair, and general repair, redistribution, and reconstruction often using FUE.

Dr. Wolf and his staff have transplanted up to 5600 grafts via strip excision in one session. He is also interested in facial hair transplants having performed eyebrow, eyelash, beard, and moustache transplants. Dr. Wolf treats wide scars with a combination of scar excision, when appropriate, and FUE into the donor scar.

He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in 1980, and did his internship and residency in General Surgery at Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine in Norfolk, Virginia, from 1980-1982. Prior to specializing in hair restoration surgery almost 20 years ago Dr. Wolf practiced Emergency Medicine for which he was Board Certified.

Dr. Wolf is dedicated to providing the highest quality hair transplantation results available. Patients travel from all over the world to his clinic in Cincinnati where he maintains consistency in factors important to assuring the highest quality treatment available. He spends as much time as necessary during the consultation to inform potential patients concerning all aspects of the medical and surgical treatment of hair loss. His permanent staff are patient oriented and take no shortcuts. Dr. Wolf participates in every procedure and personally supervises the placement and places grafts into the scalp assuring that the grafts are placed perfectly. No shortcuts are taken and there is never a rush to finish.

Only one procedure is performed on each surgery day. There is no rush to perform the surgery and experience has shown Dr. Wolf that the best results are created when undivided attention is given to each and every hair follicle. Dr. Wolf has earned a reputation of being honest, ethical, and dedicated to creating the best results possible for his patients.

He is a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and the European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery and regularly lectures and the annual meetings of both societies. He enjoys keeping up with the latest advancement at the meetings as well as traveling and meeting with colleagues around the world. Dr. Wolf is Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and publishes in the Journal of the European Society of Hair Restoration and Hair Transplant Forum International. He was honored as €œSurgeon of the Month € and featured in €œLife Outside of Medicine € in Hair Transplant Forum International. Dr. Wolf €™s articles are available on his website at http://www.wolfhair.com. Dr. Wolf authored the chapter €œAnesthesia € in the definitive Unger/Shapiro text of hair transplantation surgery. ____________________

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
FUE example from Dr. Wolf.

26 year old with 1010 FUE grafts placed via 2 day session.

Pre HT

Beforesurgeryfrontal.jpg
beforesurgerysise.jpg

1 day post op recipient and donor area

1daypostop.jpg
1daypostopdonorarea.jpg

2 days post op

2nddaypostopfrontal.jpg
2nddaypostopsideview.jpg

18 months post op

picture supplied by the patient

18monthspostop-patientsubmittedphot.jpg

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Very nice FUE example. I've known Dr. Wolf for years as he's a good friend of Dr. Shapiro's. I know he takes great pride in his work. We have lots of respect for Dr. Wolf and his technique.

Bigmac, great section and nice write up.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is a great write up. I would like to see more of Dr. Wolfs work because I have heard so much about his skills. This is a great example of FUE. The work is very natural, refined and clean. Obviously we would need to see better photos to really praise but it looks good.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
everything ive read about Dr Wolf has been praise and the results ive seen are all first class, definetely up there with the very best imo:)

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I've got respect for him too, but I was wondering if it was true that he charges $3k for a gold stitch scar revision?

M

ms8172

Valued member
Bigmac,

How can I contact you? I would like to discuss this procedure with you.

-ms8172