• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Buying Finasteride from Boots....please help!

Bongo

Bongo

Hi all, I’ve just registered through the Boots online app to buy Propecia/Fin for the first time through them.
It however only seems to give the option of a 1 month supply of Propecia (£52), or a 1 month supply of generic Fin (£42). Are you only able to order 1 month supply as a maximum at a time or after you first register? I was hoping to buy a 6 month supply in one go and believe the cost reduces massively when doing so (to around £190 for 6 month supply). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bongo

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
There are better online pharmacies like Uk Pharmacy online which is around the same price as Boots and allows you to order 6 month supply straight off the bat.

On Boots website it says... Prices start at £42 for a four‐week supply or £6.75 per week (if ordering a 24 week supply) for returning online customers... This means after your first prescription you then qualify for the cheaper option as a repeat customer.

Bongo

Bongo

Thanks for your reply Kevboy, much appreciated. I might check out UK Pharmacy before I pull the trigger. I had also tried Pharmacy 2 U but they made the whole process a bit of a nightmare and wouldn’t even accept my perspiration for some reason, even though I’ve been on Fin for 4 years! Best regards, Bongo

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Superdrug supply it but they cost a bit more. That doesn`t make sense for them not to accept your prescription unless it`s their policy that all new customers have to be prescribed by them.