• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Buying your meds online

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for that link Baldspot,an interesting read and something i have been aware about for quite a while.

I will in the very near future be providing the forum members/guests with a very reputable source to aquire certain meds in the UK.

For our US members/guests they usually get their prescriptions via their HT doctor i think.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Bigm...

Must admit that I am always very wary of buying any meds over the internet.... the only thing I do is Rogain (direct from who they recommend) and vitamins (from a well known source..)

Looking forward to your reputable source..

Cheers

Tim

T.C

T.C

I searched for ages for somewhere cheap to get propecia in U.K and everywhere was so expensive.I eventually found pharmacy2u/prescriptions which requires you get your prescription from your G.P and send it to them as they work with the NHS .84 propecia (3 months) is £91 and they have proscar also but cant remember the price but it was cheap.As i only take half a tablet every 2 days due to sides this lasts 9 months for me.Cheapest i have seen in u.k!!.Hope this helps someone.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Tim he will be on soon.

T.C.

Do you know how much the Propecia would cost if you took your prescription to a local pharmacy.

Also you mention sides.What sides did you get and have they diappeared completely with your reduced dosage.

Thanks bm.

T.C

T.C

I dont know how much a local chemist would charge but if it was the same it would be much easier than an internet chemist,I always assumed they would be more expensive, does anyone else know what a standard chemist charges ?. I was searching as i need to purchase another batch in next few weeks and I also found pharmacydirect.co.uk that is £89 for 3 months and free postage,same prescription proccess or you pay £15 for their online consult.Boots have a hair retention programme that is about £90 for 3 months where they take photos and monitor your progress but this doesnt appeal really,too much hasle and lack of privacy!!not sure if you pay more for the drugs on top as i read about it on a forum.Maybe when i get my prescription I will enquire at my local chemist first and let you all know.The libido is back to normal on this dose,still get a little bit of aching but doesnt last and can live with it and hair looks slightly better but cant say for sure yet after only 4 months,its not worse put it that way.Want to try revita next as people seem to rate it.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for that T.C.

I think the average price is around the £30 mark per month for Propecia.