• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Can Stress Become a Major Factor in hair transplant failure?

D

DrMrudula

Can-Stress-Become-a-Major-Factor-in-hair-transplant-failure.jpg

Stress these days can have all kinds of bad effects on the human body from panic attacks to weight loss and many more. That is why it is very much dangerous for out particular health and then if you kind of are prone to such stress then you must take care and while the initial stress can cause hair loss. However, there are certain other aspects also which might affect the lifestyle which can have a bearing on how successful the total hair transplant will be in the future also.

Visit doctors and pay attention to Health
Hair transplant surgery has now become one of the most common methods among youth but the main cause and reason behind this is a stress only. Having too much of the stress sometimes can cause the problem of hair loss. The other habits like heavy smoking, alcohol can have a bad impact on our health and this means that new hair grafts may not be properly formed and the roots may be uneven sometimes. With the help of some of the medications and by stopping smoking or drinking will give you the transplant and best chance of success. If you take any prescribed medications, then the surgeon can sometimes interfere with any other medications that the surgeon may prescribe you any other surgery for the hair transplant.

Avoid Stress if you can
Stress in itself affects a lot to the body sometimes people on their own can have results like bad health or not able to even walk properly just because of taking too much of the alcohol in their body content. So if they start minimize this factor then for sure they can be able to get over this fear of stress. Apart from it the stress which is unnecessary can lead to the adverse situations in one's life. There are a lot of practices which can be done in order to mitigate this problem.

What can be done in order to reduce stress?
Stress need to be abolished and we can do that definitely with the help of good routine we just need to follow the steps for that. Do not smoke and alcohol at all. A certain amount of exercise is very much important for the body to be done. The excessive of the stress we know can be very harmful not only for our mind but also for the body. If we are always in a stress mood then we would not be able to perform any task with full concentration. Try to breath deep and do exercise on a regular basis. Curb your intake of tobacco and alcohol at the same time which is very helpful in lowering down the level of stress from your body.

Conclusion
It is rightly said that if we stress we cannot achieve anything but if we are willing to take steps and reduce this issue from the life then we can become successful.

P

profilehair01

Stress can lead to baldness. Not only baldness stress can lead to many other problems. The best way to stop this is to relax and surround yourself with positivity and to restore the hair that you lost due to stress can be restored by this amazing procedure of hair transplant.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Yes, a definite yes to' can stress influence the result of a hair transplant.'

I am not talking about the 'normal' stress that most patients experience after a hair transplant.

I am talking about some individuals that stand and look in the mirror every hour.
I am talking about persons that will stop and look at their hair every time they see a mirror
They sometimes dream about their hair ...

And yes, those kinds of people or soo stressed out that often the regrowth phase takes a lot longer than usual.

V

Viking

So if stress can affect the result of a transplant could stress in the workplace affect any outcome?

V

Viking

Really wow, i didn't think it would, best look for a new line of work then before I have mine. Thanks for that.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Stress is the cause of many health issues. Having a hair transplant can be very stressful for some, this is why research is vital before going ahead.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Stress is a weird thing as Bigmac says it can cause many different health issues. I actually know someone who's hair turned white very quickly following the death of his partner....not your average greying with age this happened very quick and his GP put it down to the stress of loosing his partner. If your thinking of having a transplant it really is best to keep stress levels to a minimum and if your stress is more than just stress (not playing down stress) and is actually anxiety or depression then I would suggest seeking help to manage it before even contemplating surgery.