• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

celebrities with hairloss

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
discussion boards and forums are charged with rumors, frequently with corroborating photos, of celebrities and their constantly shifting hairlines. Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Bruce Willis and Al Pacino are just a few stars whose hair status is discussed in detail. Let's have look at some male celebrities who may, or definitely do, have hair loss issues.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/sns-health-celeb-hairpieces-pg,0,7569202.photogallery

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
There are many that have had work but with todays techniques many are able to get things done without much notice. It is interesting how many of the big names that we all know had work go without anyone saying anything. I would like for them to come forward with the truth so that HT's can be more accepted and we don't have to sneak around.

Here is a pic of the actor Patric Wilson which clearly demonstrates that he had a HT and a pretty good one at that.

NN

Attachments

• patrickwilson1.jpg
    patrickwilson1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 13,714
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
New and improved....

Attachments

• patrickwilson.jpg
    patrickwilson.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4,585
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
You can't tell me that his $20,000 HT wasn't well worth it. No doubt it paid back substantially with the resurrection and prosperity of his career.

Do you think that his career would have been the same without?? Interesting question isn't it? Obviously he could have shaved his head but I pesonally believe that it would have limited his roles.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Some of them look very good,shame we do not know who their docs are.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I think a bit more in his temples would be even better.

K

khair

It's hard to blame these celebrities for getting hair transplants.

Having good hair probably helps them to contend for multi-million dollar paying roles.

I think most people would do the same thing if they were in their position.