• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Clinics sponsoring HLE hairloss forum

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Because cosmetic surgery has less to do with medicine than is does with art. It is basically a form of art with very few masters available. It is my opinion that most new patients do not seem to grasp this concept. They think all they need to do is find a qualified doctor, it €™s not quite that simple.

If Picasso were alive today, chances are he would not be right around the corner or somewhere on the other side of town. Do you want to go to a Picasso, or can you be content with the person that is still finger painting and drawing stick figures. I €™m exaggerating about the stick figures, but you get my point.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
topccat29 wrote:
or can you be content with the person that is still finger painting
Love it dude;) i think some off the hacks these days use punches the width of fingers)(_::

E

eren

Valued member
Hi,

Could you give me information how to get a sponsor as a hairtransplant doctor?I'm really interest about it,

thanks,

Eren yigit/turkey

[email protected]

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BM

This Forum is awesome am on it everyday it helps me to keep my feet on the ground and when i think things dont look to good , I just got to go through the posts and results from the members on here , I am reading something new everyday or looking for soemthing new everyday

Its Brilliant

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Dazzster.

I believe the forum has helped many which is why it was set up.

Bm.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Bigmac I think your doing a great job running this forum and I enjoy reading info on HT and following other patients progress, keep up the great work.