• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Cloud - 1st HT - Dr Ron Shapiro / 1577 Grafts FUT

C

Cloud

Valued member
Hi Everybody,

I'm from France, i'm 25 and i just had my first HT with Dr Ron last week.

Distance and money (even if i'm not rich) was not a problem, because i wanted the best HT as possible for me and put all the chances in my side.

Starting losing hairs at 18, i wanted to restore my hairline. I start to take propecia for 1 month now because my crown become thinning, hope it will be better in coming months.

I talked with Dr Ron (with my bad english) and said to him and dont wanted a young hairline , just a natural one, and he explain me lot of things about hairtransplant. Everyone said i had a great donor area with thick hairs, i was happy to heard that. So we were agreed on everything.

The surgery day was easy for me, no pain, no bleeding, no swelling, and long hairs for cover my HT.

Everyone took care of me during the surgery. Everything was perfect, Janna helped me during all my trip and always answers to my questions, a big thanks to her !!

Grafts and Hairs :

1 Hair Fu's - 583
2 Hair Fu's - 959
3 Hair Fu's - 35

Total Grafts = 1577 Total Hairs = 2606

Strip = 1.4cm sur 10.5cm Right side only.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cloud.

Great to to hear that you had a top experience at SMG.Deciding to get a HT is a maior step for someone as young as yourself.

I know that SMG will have gone through every detail of your procedure before booking you in,so i know you are in good hands.

I`ll look forward to seeing your pictures.

Take care bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Here are Cloud's before and after pics. Cloud is very realistic with his goals and expectations. When he first wrote me, he had stated he had consultations with other clinics who wanted to treat him aggressively. I wrote him back saying we wouldn't so aggressive given his age and potential for future loss. He replied immediately that he wanted a doctor who cared about his future loss too and wanted to schedule surgery with SMG as soon as possible. He was a great patient and we wish him well.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg

Slide12.jpg

Slide13.jpg

Slide14.jpg

Slide15.jpg

Slide16.jpg

D

dazza uk

Valued member
Great to see your pics mate, cloud was staying in the room next door to me at la quinta so it was great to have someone to chat to about HTs.

All the best mate.

C

Cloud

Valued member
Thanks Bigmac ! Your right, everyone at SMG was so nice with me, everything was perfect.

Hey Dazza ! Thanks, yes it was nice to share our opinion about HT in Minneapolis !

I willl look forward to seeing your progress.

;)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Once again such beautiful work. Very nice. Ofcourse Cloud is very fortunate that he has little loss and likely could conceal his HT and no one would have a clue. This is going to be a stellar final product. Glad that all went well and pretty cool that you guys were there at the same time. I guess this little forum is slowly growing.

NN

PS-clearly SMG no longer allows DR. Ron to take the photos I am assuming? Good pics.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pictures,the work looks nice and clean.

The work will be easy to conceal too.

Cool that you and Dazza were next door to each other.

Cheers bm.

C

Cloud

Valued member
Day +9 Scar W/staples(With Flash)

scarj902.jpg

scarj9.jpg

Right Side (Without Flash) - I think Grafts start to fall

rightsidej9.jpg

rightsidej903.jpg

righsidej902.jpg

Left Side ( Without Flash)

leftsidej9.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cloud.

All looks right where it should be,how are you finding the staples.Are they ok sleeping etc as when i had staples i did not like them one bit.My personal choice is sutures.

You will be getting them removed today,day 10. Who is removing them for you.

Thanks bm.

C

Cloud

Valued member
Hi Bigmac !

I prefer staples than sutures, i dont know why but sutures scared me ;;D

But your right, staples for sleep is not the best, pain some night, hard to sleep, but today it will finish ;)

Someone from family will remove for me.

Thanks.

D

dazza uk

Valued member
Hi Cloud,

Good that your getting the staples out today, you will be able to get some sleep;)
Had my sutures out today.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cloud.

How did you find the staple removal by your family member,did they come out easily.

Thanks bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
welcome to the forum cloud;) the work looks fantastic as expected...thanks for postingZ:B it would be great if you stuck around so we can follow your progress mate

best wishes bullit

C

Cloud

Valued member
Hi !

Thanks Bullinut ! I promess i'll do my best for post my progress ;)

Bigmac - The staple removal (28) was very easy and no pain, no bleeding, just one or two staple came with hairs so it hurt a little bit but it was ok.
It's better for sleeping now ! :::C

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Glad they came out easy with little discomfort and here`s to a good nights sleep.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Cloud,

Your 9 days post op pics indicate all is well. You're healing up just as you should be. I know you were very nervous about the procedure but you handled it all beautifully. Now the difficult part....waiting. At least you have tons of hair to hide the work and perhaps allow you not to think about it for the next 4-5 months.

C

Cloud

Valued member
Hi Janna,

Yes i was nervous and a little shy about all the procedure, but everything was OK ;).

Now im healing well, and not worry about waiting. Like you said i can hide easily the HT work.

Only one thing worried me since 1 week, lot of pain in the chest, and im affraid about the side effect of propecia, i will go to see a doctor, hope it's not about propecia, i will be sad to stop it !!! :'#G::

G

gazza

hi cloud

yes i do remember you from the shuttle ,looks like your healing up nicely,i also met dazza who came in midway through my surgery , sorry to hear about the chest pain i sincerely hope everything is ok , and you can continue with the meds.

all the best mate

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Very nice you guys are able to follow each others progress. It's much more interesting when you've met them in person, don't you think? I'm looking forward to following along. Thanks for keeping us updated.