• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

consider to do Hair transplant What do you think?

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Hdc results look really good, plus they are reasonable with their pricing.

A

Abcd

The results they’re producing look good and they have a good track record. Your donor looks strong, I’ll guess you won’t have any issues being deemed a good candidate.
I visited the representative of HDC in my country and he told me that from his eyes right now i should wait with the HT, he told me that the areas that i should cover its still small, and he shirt for me the hairline that i could do if anyway i would go for this opration, and he shirt my hairline higher in relation of my reciding hairline above my hairline reciding areas.
He told me that to full this reciding need only like 600 -800 grafts no more. At the last line he told me to wait till the Doctor will visit my country and he will see me so he will be able to take the decision if im suitable to this opration..
The representative told me also that i have strong donor area so its not problem ,but if i will do the transplant it will be risky because it could look like 2 patches on the sides that i should do the HT ,and the density will be in average like 50
Follicles for a square inch and it will look different from my natural hair that have like 90 follicles for a square inch
Hair transplant surgery is a very important decision to be taken and it has been non-reversible treatment. The permanent hair restoration solution will cover the scalp with sufficient hair density which is lesser than natural hair density. If you are expecting natural hair growth, then, it should be known that it would take 9-10 months to get the desired loss. Initially, after the surgery, hair fall will be witnessed, but, there’s nothing to be alarmed about as it is a natural process. On the other hand, it should be mentioned that whether the outcome of hair transplant procedure will be beneficial for you or not depends on the age, eligibility, suitability and the scope of hair loss.
If you are keen to know a detailed overview of hair transplant surgery and its recovery related information, then, visit DHI India, the top hair transplant clinic based in Delhi. Over the past decade, this clinic has helped countless patients in improving their quality of life with the help of hair transplant such as FUE, FUT or DHI (based on the consultation).
Thanks for the information

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Well the decision has to be yours once the doctor has evaluated your pictures or via an in person consultation.

A

Abcd

Well the decision has to be yours once the doctor has evaluated your pictures or via an in person consultation.
that for sure... but i really dont understand why they told me that a risk of bad results in my condition.
i'm reading posts of HT more than a year and saw alot of results of people in my condition too that had HT and the result was good
so i try to understand why the representative told it could look like 2 patches and will not sure will look good
i think my reciding hair is enough deep to start the progression .. i think over what to do right now because it coluld take months till the doctor will come my country to see me
which good clinics you recommend that the doctor do the important things in the operation ( the open channels, Follicular Removal from the donor area, know how to Follicular Separator to singles for the front ) and have natural results ?

M

Mgre2643

I have the same problem as you.

I have receded at the temples but lost nothing in the forelock and I have a naturally low hairline of 60mm.

So I'm not a suitable candidate either because my natural hairline hasnt regressed or thinned out which means the density of a ht would look odd against my native hair.

I'm not sure if anyone could even notice the difference however it sucks.
20220105_175417.jpg