• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Corrective Hair Transplants to repair failed cases at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India

• Thread starter Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Start date
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
Here is Dr Pradeep Sethi from Eugenix Hair Sciences, India, explaining in detail in a 2-part video about the failed hair transplants that do not give the desired results, why it happens, and how it can be avoided by the patients who have to again undergo corrective transplants to treat it.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve seen some people happy with those hairlines and they then go on to promote the clinic and offer advice to others.

Good videos these are, they explain a lot and well worth watching for anyone considering surgery.

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
I`ve seen some people happy with those hairlines and they then go on to promote the clinic and offer advice to others.

Good videos these are, they explain a lot and well worth watching for anyone considering surgery.
Thank you.

W

Worried Queso

Eugenix is doing brilliant, industry leading work on these repairs.

Can you tell me if these cases were all 1 visit repairs? Or were there grafts removed in one session, and then a second to place the new grafts?

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
Thank
Eugenix is doing brilliant, industry leading work on these repairs.

Can you tell me if these cases were all 1 visit repairs? Or were there grafts removed in one session, and then a second to place the new grafts?
Thank you so much. All the cases were done in one session.

M

mania

The video is very nice and informative about to to repair the failes hair transplant to a corrective one..