• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

cosmetic surgery

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hi all just wondering if anyone on here has had any other cosmetic surgery and how did it compare with your ht experience. Also is anyone considering any?:)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I want my upper and lower eyelids sorting out.

I started researching on a cosmetic surgery forum but there aren`t many examples of mens procedures.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Although I have never had any major cosmetic surgery, I have had a few things sorted out which used to bothered me and I think they have improved my appearance. I had a rather large and dark birthmark surgically removed from my leg about a couple of years ago as I was a bit conscious of it. It was on the lower part of my leg and I felt as if people used to look at it when I was at the gym or when I wore shorts and to be honest the only way I can describe it is that it looked like a piece of s**t stuck on my leg. I €™m really pleased with the result as I just have a light scar on my leg now which you wouldn €™t notice it unless I pointed it out. So I €™m ok to wear my speedo €™s now :T:, while not feeling self conscious about it. When I was at Uni I also had IPL on my back as I was getting a hairy back, I wasn €™t quite king kong but I don €™t think the chicks dig it that much, so I had 5 treatments and the hair €™s gone, and my backs as smooth as a baby €™s bum. Future work may be a HT or a penis reduction. :T:

M

mountinvan

Valued member
I ran into a 40'ish woman yesterday--she has a full head of hair--but had a full face lift 2 weeks ago--and she looks awesome. Hts take months--her results were very noticable to the better in just a few short weeks.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Yeah know what you mean mv, i also wish ht's grew straight away as the wait is a killer for a lot of people lol

Baldspot

Baldspot

Valued member
Shang wrote:
Future work may be a HT or a penis reduction. :T:
LOL.

God where do I start. Obviously I'm doing the HT thing. But I'm thinking of laser eye surgery... but if they came out with a package deal to make you look like Brad Pitt or a young Sean Connery I'd book in for that too...

Seriously though, just to look as good as I can would do me.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
does anybody know any good nose docs or people who have had work done before or forums to visit, i started looking about 6 months ago but got wrapped up in the ht world cheers NCB

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That forum any good i sent you the link to.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi, had a quick look its going take some time to get through all the stuff, do you think its a case of travelling out of the uk to get a decent job done? NCB

Last edited:
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Bigmac wrote:
I want my upper and lower eyelids sorting out,also i have one ear that sticks out a bit and i`d like to have that corrected.
You havent got a hairy hump on your back as well by any chance have ur BM. :T:

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yup and i walk with a limp.

On top of that i`m losing my hair.;;D

Well not anymore.

L

littlemiss

Valued member
No. never had it, and thankfully I don't feel the need to consider it.

I think if the person feels it will improve their confidence, and therfore their quality of life, then they should go for it! (providing it's medically advised, of course)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone looked at Elyzea in Belgium as they look good.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
No, but will have a look, most clinics do multi plastic surgery, which i dont like the sound of (jack of all trades master of none) im looking to get some work done on my nose but havent seen much i like in the uk and the prices are a rip off, maybe another trip to the states

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If you go on their website they have a long list of patients to contact usually via email,however most are women with boob jobs.

I could only find one who had eyelid surgery and when i asked them via email for some contacts for this type of surgery,they never got back to me.

The prices there are half what you will be charged in the UK.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
only 1 eyelid surgery i think i would need alot more cases to look at before going there, but if boobs are your thing go for it lol:T:

im going to look into 2 nose docs down harley street london these are so called best in the uk will see

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I totally agree,i need to see more results and speak to actual patients.

Its a minefield just like the HT industry.

Got to do plenty of research.

As for the boobs,mine are big enough already.:)

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
let me know how you get on cheers NCB

Last edited: