• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Cracks in hairs after hair transplant (6day)

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
On 6th day I have found few cracks or lines in my planted hairs..I am worried if that is normal or not? Please suggest

Attachments

• IMG_20170629_055242.jpg
    IMG_20170629_055242.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6,396
Last edited:
R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
Hi plzz any suggestion.. Doctor is saying tht there is no need to worry abt anythng

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rajesh.
It looks like the whole transplanted area is scabbed up, these scabs will begin to crack a few days after they form.
Could you tell us more about your surgery? How many grafts you got, some before and immediate post op pictures?
Did you use a post op spray of some sort after surgery to keep your head and grafts moist?

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
That are 5000 graphs and this pic is of 7th day....is this something serious issue??

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The picture is not very clear, hard to see what is going on. Everything will probably be ok but better pictures are required and if you could answer my previous questions it will help better understand your case.

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
Alsono spray or anything is provided for hairs.

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
I am saying no spray was provided..

Attachments

• IMG_20170630_164325.jpg
    IMG_20170630_164325.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 11,558
Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I see. This is why your scalp is covered in scabs. Most clinics provide some type of post op spray to keep the area moist and to create less crusting.
Who was your clinic?

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
Sir i am from India.. If u can thn please help me with the name of spray to make it gud...

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
And according to current situation is there something serious with my transplanted hairs or they are okay and i jst need to use that sprays and all??

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Rajesh759800 wrote:
Sir i am from India.. If u can thn please help me with the name of spray to make it gud...

The sprays are for a few days post op. You have gone past that time frame, they will be of no benefit now.
Did your clinic give you post op instructions?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Rajesh759800 wrote:
And according to current situation is there something serious with my transplanted hairs or they are okay and i jst need to use that sprays and all??

I don't know who your doctor is. Only time will tell if your transplant is a success. At 10 days post op you should start massaging those scab off in the shower. However, check with your doctor that it's ok with them for you to do this.

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
So, according to ur experience is it in gud condition?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I can't tell what condition it's in because only scabs are visible. Have you a picture immediately post op?

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
Have u seen these type of condition before?? If yes what was the result of that?

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
Hi plzz any suggestion.. Doctor is saying tht there is no need to worry abt anythng

R

Rajesh759800

Valued member
He is arun malik in delhi... Can u tell me if yiu have seen this condition nd if yes then wht was d result?