• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Crown Transplant Results - 1000 FUE/DHT Grafts, 6-Months update @Eugenix Hair Sciences

• Thread starter Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Start date
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
Crown Transplant Results - 1000 FUE/DHT Grafts, 6-Months update @Eugenix Hair Sciences

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-19 at 12.17.29 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-19 at 12.17.29 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-19 at 12.17.28 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-19 at 12.17.28 PM.jpeg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
For just 1000 grafts that's made a nice cosmetic improvement for sure....hate crowns as they tend to use so many grafts but this guy looks better with a fairly minimal amount used.

Nice work.

L

Luka

Why such a low number? He appears he needed twice as much and he still has a whole on the back of his head...

S

Salazar

I think this is a nice result. His crown wasn't actually bald, just a bit thinner (the whorl pattern probably made it look worse that it was), but the grafts have softened the appearance, so that it's barely noticeable.

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
I think this is a nice result. His crown wasn't actually bald, just a bit thinner (the whorl pattern probably made it look worse that it was), but the grafts have softened the appearance, so that it's barely noticeable.

Dear Salazar,

Thank you for your kind comments.
I'm glad you appreciate our Hair Transplant results.

Best Regards,

Dr. Pradeep Sethi
Eugenix Hair Sciences
Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/

Dr. Pradeep Sethi is a member of The International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons

A_4_Archan

A_4_Archan

Valued member
Nice and natural without using too many grafts ..good work..