• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

David Beckham`s Hair Transplant?

P

Parky

David Beckham was definitely thinning a few years ago, look at the pictures to see the difference. Did he have a hair transplant? Maybe he used Propecia or Rogaine to bring his golden locks back.

5762_071516_080000004.jpg

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Iv'e wondered that myself a few times to be honest dude, however being as famous as he is and being constantly in the spotlight i would imagine it would have been big news if he had. I think maybe it is meds....sometimes peoples hair looks thin in certain lighting situations when they buzz their heads and i thought maybe the press had taken advantage of this and snapped bad pics of his hair during these times?
Saying that it is possible he had work done and i guess we will never know unless he comes clean. I never knew Robbie Williams had work done until he talked about it on tv so its definately possible dude.

A

AlexieJ

Based on that picture it looks like he maybe underwent some hair transplant. Though it may look obvious we cannot totally confirm unless he will admit it in public.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I know this is an old thread but it's interested me because he seems to be wearing a cap a lot of the time recently, maybe it's because he has just shaved his head or maybe it's down to him loosing more hair or maybe having some recent work done. It's blatantly obvious he use concealer these days when his hair is of a decent length on top but this newer shaved head has got me questioning the reasons behind his newly shaved hair.

His Instagram page shows a new video of him offering a game of 5 a side to people as a competition for charity and his hair is very short indeed.

R

reddwarf

Hate this man his hair looks good whatever length it is, he even looks good bald.