• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Density effect tricopigmentation treatment – 3 cm hair length

Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Today we show you a density effect tricopigmentation treatment, performed by Milena Lardì, with 3 cm hair length.
The coverage level obtained is the best achievable to maximize both naturalness and the coverage power of this treatment.
In fact, a higher coverage could generate an unrealistic look.
3 cm length is the most difficult in terms of coverage: this is because it is not enough to generate a lot of volume and also hairs are not short enough to make the situation homogeneous without a tricopigmentation treatment.

For any further:
write via email at [email protected]
contact us by phone at 02 4554 8548
www.beautymedical.it

effettodensità1.jpg
effetto densità 2.jpg
effetto densità 3.jpg

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Wow that is the best style and length I've seen using the trichopigmentition method
I've seen smp in between hair transplants and longer lengths but it always seems something not right about it
Something not natural looking but
This is really really good
Well done

S

Saint4805

Today we show you a density effect tricopigmentation treatment, performed by Milena Lardì, with 3 cm hair length.
The coverage level obtained is the best achievable to maximize both naturalness and the coverage power of this treatment.
In fact, a higher coverage could generate an unrealistic look.
3 cm length is the most difficult in terms of coverage: this is because it is not enough to generate a lot of volume and also hairs are not short enough to make the situation homogeneous without a tricopigmentation treatment.

Looks like a good result. Is it possible to use tricopigmentation at the edges or is it only really possible 'inland' where there is surrounding hair?

Would it be possible to use it on the temple area if the hair was kept really short/shaved (1 to 4mm) as shown in the red area in the attached picture?

Attachments

• hair3.jpg
    hair3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 198
Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Hello Saint4805,

To answer your question, we do not advise treating the area shown on the picture since, like you said, it isn't surrounded by hair and the difference between your actual hair and the tricopigmentation treatment would be too noticeable also because your hair is longer and the treatment is bi-dimensional.
The only thing that could be done in such a case would be to shave your hair altogether and treat the whole scalp (including the area mentioned) in order to have it all "blend in" together.

Hope this answers your question and do not hesitate to ask if you have other doubts or questions.

Best,
Beauty Medical team

S

Saint4805

Hello Saint4805,

To answer your question, we do not advise treating the area shown on the picture since, like you said, it isn't surrounded by hair and the difference between your actual hair and the tricopigmentation treatment would be too noticeable also because your hair is longer and the treatment is bi-dimensional.
The only thing that could be done in such a case would be to shave your hair altogether and treat the whole scalp (including the area mentioned) in order to have it all "blend in" together.

Hope this answers your question and do not hesitate to ask if you have other doubts or questions.

Best,
Beauty Medical team

Hi Milena,

Thank you for your feedback which makes sense. I actually got a short haircut a few days ago to see how it would look. I didn't think I would suit a buzz or shaved look but it doesn't look too bad. What do you think about the area inside the red marking? I am currently applying fibres to these corner areas his area to improve density. There is some hair in these areas there but it is thinner than the middle part of my forehead. Do you think these frontal corner areas could be treated? Thanks again

Attachments

• 20201030_092542.jpg
    20201030_092542.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 188
Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Hi Saint4805,

Unfortunately even at this length it isn't possible to treat only the area inside the red marking since the chromatic difference (and the fact that treatment is bi-dimensional) would make it too obvious. Also because the area in question is very small.
One question: apart from using fibres, did you also undergo a hair transplant in the past?

If you wish to cover up this area, the best route would be to shave your hair even shorter (0,5-1mm short) and treat the entire scalp so as to obtain a homogeneous result where you would not be able to tell the difference between the tricopigmentation treatment and your actual hair.

Best,
Beauty Medical team

S

Saint4805

Hi Saint4805,

Unfortunately even at this length it isn't possible to treat only the area inside the red marking since the chromatic difference (and the fact that treatment is bi-dimensional) would make it too obvious. Also because the area in question is very small.
One question: apart from using fibres, did you also undergo a hair transplant in the past?

If you wish to cover up this area, the best route would be to shave your hair even shorter (0,5-1mm short) and treat the entire scalp so as to obtain a homogeneous result where you would not be able to tell the difference between the tricopigmentation treatment and your actual hair.

Best,
Beauty Medical team

Hi Milena,

No I haven't undergone a hair transplant in the past so no scarring at all on my scalp. I have considered it but would rather wait until I am fully committed and comfortable in taking Finasteride long term.

If I shaved my head to a 0.5-1mm length, as well as filling in the highlighted area above, would it be possible to lower the hairline slightly and improve my temple area or would this contrast between short hair and pigment be too visible? In other words, would this only possible if I maintained a fully shaved head every day?

Thanks

Milena Lardì

Milena Lardì

Hi Saint4805,

Absolutely. If you decided to shave your hair at 0.5-1mm it would be possible to lower the hairline provided you shave every day (or every other day since it depends how fast your hair grows). The treatment would then look natural and no difference between your hair and the treatment would be perceptible.

Let us know if you have other questions.
Best

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
WoW I love that SMP Result its brilliant and even though I keep my hair longer I have always fancied doing that same style, would need the permission of the wife for that one though lol