• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Does anyone has experience with BHR clinic Greece and/or HDC in Cyprus?

N

NaSteph7

Hi fellow menners,

Does anyone have experience with BHR in Greece and/or HDC in Cyprus? I am considering a hair transplant here but couldn’t find any reviews on BHR Greece. I went to BHR Belgium which gave me an offer but cannot afford. Higher Norwood and looking for an option for the front and middle parts. Heard some very good stories on HDC in Cyprus as well.

Thanks

Doron HDC coordinator

Doron HDC coordinator

Valued member
Hello @NaSteph7 ,
I am Doron the coordinator of HDC clinic, we charge 2.4 - 2.2 Euros per graft, price includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and a driver for the airport.

For consultation and quote you can contact me on WhatApp +972526542654

You can follow our results here:

I myself a paitent of the clinic, you can read on my journey, I had 3 hair transplants, 1st bad experience by a clinic in Turkey and 2 repair procedures by Dr. Maras:

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi NaSteph.

Please feel free to also contact the advisor at BHR Clinic Brussels whom you have been in contact with as they can also let you know of surgery options with Dr.Kostis in our Brussels facility and share cases and answer questions for you regarding that option.

All the best in any event.

N

NaSteph7

Thank you, I will! However, had Dr. Kostis a different price in Belgium? Because the Belgium rate I couldn’t afford and heard that the price in Greece is a bit lower?

Thanks

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
If you can email the advisor they will be able to give you details.

I myself do not work for Greece per se so unfortunately do not know the prices there as they have their own staff and structure but they can of course supply that information also and availability.

The Brussels clinic will be able to let you know for Dr.Kostis in Brussels regarding price and availability also.