• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Donor area after Hairtransplant - 2.5 months after

A

Abcd

Hi everyone, I add photo of my donor 2.5 months after my hairtransplant surgrey
the question is if everything look normal as it suppost to be ?
and as you can see the donor area looking more brighter than my nature scalp , is it going to pass or it will stay like this ?
Thank you.

donorarea.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks as though a larger fue punch was used. This has caused obvious white dot scarring.
Once your hair grows out more it may not be so noticeable. Do you have any immediate post-op pictures showing the donor extractions? Also, how many grafts did they remove?

A

Abcd

It looks as though a larger fue punch was used. This has caused obvious white dot scarring.
Once your hair grows out more it may not be so noticeable. Do you have any immediate post-op pictures showing the donor extractions? Also, how many grafts did they remove?

Hi Bigmac thank you for replay, the clinic took grafts from the back + the sides of my head. they took total 3500 grafts
i add post-op picture as you asked

the question is if it normal ? and if it will stay like this?

postop.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The punch holes look small there. You may have suffered some shock loss in the donor area resulting in the look you currently have. You`ll just have to wait it out for the area to fully recover. Shock loss can take up to 6 months to recover. See how it looks once your hair has some length to it.

A

Abcd

The punch holes look small there. You may have suffered some shock loss in the donor area resulting in the look you currently have. You`ll just have to wait it out for the area to fully recover. Shock loss can take up to 6 months to recover. See how it looks once your hair has some length to it.
i understand, the question is if in the future it suppost to look better in low degree as i did ? ( in the picture i did 1mm)
because in low degree i see my skin really bright and white compared to my nature hair in the donor area
and yes i have picture when the hair length is bigger i attached the picture here, thank you

postopafter.jpg

M

mania

The poke holes look little there. You might have experienced some shock misfortune in the contributor region bringing about the look you right now have. You'll simply need to hang tight it out for the area to recuperate completely