• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Double issue treated by FIT (WHTC w/Dr Mwamba )

D

drmwamba

Valued member
The patient I am presented right now has an androgenetic alopecia (class 2 in the Norwood scale) and a second condition called TRiANGULAR ALOPECIA ,bilaterally.

Check the link for more info http://www.mywhtc.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&view=wrapper&Itemid=11

We opted to treat him by the FIT shaven technique (1050 grafts to treat the receding frontal hair line and 400 grafts in each patch of the triangular alopecia).

PROBLEM 1

PROBLEM 2

OUR SOLUTION APPROACH BY THE FIT TECHNIQUE

After one year , the patient remembered we were a lot to wait for his update (Both the medical team and the patients wait with fever the outcome of their journey ).So he sent us few pictures we will share and a nice word of encouragement to the team.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good Dr Mwamba

Could you elaborate more on the condition that effected this patient

Thanks bm.

D

drmwamba

Valued member
Triangular alopecia is a condition that results in hair loss near one or both temples. The temporal patches can range from a complete lack of follicles to a small amount of miniaturized hairs. The loss can be present at birth or begin in childhood. The cause is unknown, but believed to be genetic. Triangular alopecia is a permanent hair loss, but can be successfully treated with hair transplant surgery.

It is quite rare compared to others disease such alopecia areata that also comes as bald patches on the scalp.

we got another patient recently with the same condition .

For more pictures about the condition ,check the link http://www.dermatlas.com/derm/result.cfm?Diagnosis=-661962539

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
I haven't heard of this type of condition before. Looks like you treated him appropriately. The results are fantastic.

Very nice!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
wow this result is fantastic i must have missed this one

best wishes bn