• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr A. Saaed. Fortes Clinic

S

Sharponetwo

Hello all,

Has anyone here had any experience with Dr Saaed from the Fortes clinic? Can’t see too much on here about hi

Failing that looking for recommendations for uk based doctors. A google search is a minefield and it’s too confusing also cannot be fully trusted?

had anyone got any good recommendations for me

Thanks

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I personally recommend The Hair Dr (Dr Arshad) I had my Ht 6 months ago and my experience was very positive and so far my HT progress is looking very good.

S

Sharponetwo

@Baldingman23 hey thanks

I’m going to give them a call tomorrow. Hopefully they are taking new appointments as I want to get it done asap

Thanks

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Just spoken to them, they seem extremely expensive.
I need 3k grafts. Costing £9000

Wow. Wasn’t expecting that
Don’t let cost be the deciding factor!!! They were more than I was hoping to spend mine cost me £12k but to look in the mirror every day and feel confident, happy with a result that looks natural is worth every penny in my opinion

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Not at all. I spent 7 years researching a HT and my plan was to go to Belgium and have Dr De Rays do my procedure which would have been cheaper but the fact the the Hair Dr is in the Uk and if there was any issues it would be easier to resolve them plus the reviews on here and results looked good. 2 people I know had there HT’s abroad and went the cheap root and they look terrible. I can only comment on my experience which was very positive and after care has been 1st class also. Hopefully in another 6 months I will be able to see the full result of my HT

S

Sharponetwo

Just looked at your profile. Looks very good mate!!!
I was only messing anyway

thanks dude for all your help

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Just looked at your profile. Looks very good mate!!!
I was only messing anyway

thanks dude for all your help
No problem. I know how much of a decision having a HT is. I want to give back with my experience just like this forum helped me

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all,

Has anyone here had any experience with Dr Saaed from the Fortes clinic? Can’t see too much on here about hi

Failing that looking for recommendations for uk based doctors. A google search is a minefield and it’s too confusing also cannot be fully trusted?

had anyone got any good recommendations for me

Thanks

Did you get any further choosing a clinic?