• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Baubac stunning FUE Hair Restoration result - 6 years later

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Dr. Baubac Hair Restoration result - 6 years later
http://www.alviarmani.com

The patient below had a FUE hair restoration procedure 6 years ago of 3,453 grafts with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in our Beverly Hills Clinic to redesign, restore and rebuild his hairline as well as reinforce the mid scalp.

This patient had diffuse thinning, grafts were placed all in between his existing hairs, the hairline was rebuild and redesigned and mid scalp was reinforced by Dr. Baubac.
Below are photos of his result 6 years after his procedure and also a live video of his hair and his Dr. Baubac result while he is singing

Before

Post op photos - grafts were placed all in between the patient's existing hair with no shockloss

After photos - 1 year post op

After photos - 6 years after procedure

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
This guys hair looks great, The density he achieved is simply superb. The hairline looks good and his donor looks to be in amazing condition by the pics shown....especially the short buzzed pics of the donor ¬b`
It's good to see pics of results that are more than a few years out.
Thanks for sharing

Dr. Baubac Rep

Dr. Baubac Rep

Valued member
Thanks Bullitnut. I agree, it is important for clinics to show and post what their results look like years later.

I will post a pic of his donor today.

I will also be posting a video of him soon as well, some stunning footage of his Dr. Baubac result.