• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

DR BICER - Hair transplant by FUE (3700) by micromotor

B

BlackSwan

Hair transplant by FUE (3700) by micromotor with Dr Ozlem BICER

Great Doctor and Great team,

I wanted to write this review to thank Dr BICER on the great work; as I am very satisfied with the experience and I am having very good results of my hair transplant

I am a European banker in my 40s, and I wanted to do a hair transplant due to hair loss issues.

I needed it for my career and for me personally.

My wife ( a professional and detail oriented engineer) did a very intensive search for the Best Doctors in Turkey as my health and safety comes first .(thank you)

The criteria’s to select Dr Bicer was:

Professional Doctor

Licenced doctor

Affiliated Doctor

Doctor Participating in Forums

Member Doctor in associations

International Doctor

Professional experience dedicated to the profession of Hair Transplant

Human approach and dedicating appropriate time

Comfortable Doctor that gives Trust

Dedicated Doctor to her patient

One patient per day- not a factory

Good and positive International Review in different forums

The operation took one full day where I was the only patient that, all went as planned, easy with no complications, no pain at all, ( just some discomfort for a couple of minutes) where Dr Bicer controlled and ensured that all is going well and did the important parts herself.

Some discomfort to sleep for the first few days( no pain) and first results start to show in a couple of weeks

I am happy with the results and I recommend only doing a hair transplant with a very good doctor.

Thank you again Doctor BICER

Dr Bicer hair transplant .png

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Have you just had surgery or has it been a while? You`ve only added one immediate post op picture.
Could you add more pictures?