• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bisanga 15/09/18

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You look so much better when looking at your pre op pictures, the density should continue improving in the following months.

As for your friends, fingers crossed they get a decent result, if not, we may see them on here looking for repair work.

H

horris

Valued member
Your transplant looks better every month. Do you expect any further growth Horris? On the holiday snap is the big grin due to how great your hair looks now.

My grin would be ear to ear with the same result you have obtained.
Haha that grin is quite cheesy could be the hair or the waiter just brought my beer over ha. Thanks for the kind words, I am hopeful of more growth in the next few months or if my growth is done just more maturation of the hairs to get a sense as possible results. As I am only 8.5 months now there is hopefully 3/4 months of progress to come so fingers crossed but so far very happy. Have you had a ht? Or looking for one?

H

horris

Valued member
You look so much better when looking at your pre op pictures, the density should continue improving in the following months.

As for your friends, fingers crossed they get a decent result, if not, we may see them on here looking for repair work.
Thanks bigmac, my friends would probably just Google again ha not the brightest. You can advise the best you can but it's up to them in the end.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Mate

Just read through your story and glad you had a good experience with Dr Bisanga , well you must a good few months down the line now would be great to see an update , looking good from Feb Post

H

horris

Valued member
Hi Mate

Just read through your story and glad you had a good experience with Dr Bisanga , well you must a good few months down the line now would be great to see an update , looking good from Feb Post
Hi dazzster26,
If you read this post pal I have been updating every month the last one on the previous page is 8 months in may, hope you can see it.

Regards

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Hi Pete thanks for your comments, my cousin had a ht at Farjo's around 6 months ago and his is looking well also. Hopefully 2 good decisions.
That's good to hear. Look forward to your next update.