• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bisanga Hair Transplant - 15/09/18

B

Bandit

Your result looks bang on Horris and the extra grafts should be the the cherry on the cake. Did the doctor say the issue he showed you could have any detrimental effects on your surgery if you didn't switch to the oral stuff.

H

horris

Valued member
Thanks bandit I think they call it hair greed haha. His assistant hilde who wears the trousers ha told me off because the doctor advised it 3 months prior in London and when I got to Brussels they examined my recipient area with the microscope and took pictures for me to see and explained if my scalp stayed greasy it would be irritated and the grafts could suffer, so I didn't need telling again and went straight on the oral minoxidil and hopefully any other dying hairs will bolster again and my scalp will stay healthy

R

Rocketman

I do have a thread mate, I need to work out how to load photos, it keeps saying the files are too big. If you click on my name, you'll see the thread.

Hilde certainly wears the trousers I would not want to cheese her off!

Hilde mentioned oral minoxidil to me, I'm struggling to find it here in the UK- would you mind telling me where you get yours from? My current regimen is a multi vitamin, biotin and regaine foam twice a day. Hilfe says the pills are much better.

H

horris

Valued member
I find it easier doing it on my phone and the pictures seem to upload no problem. I bought some while I was over there but if you email hilde she will give you the pharmacy they use details and you can order direct from them. I will check your profile out, good luck

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Thanks for posting and all the best for the healing and growth phase!

H

horris

Valued member
Hi gents,

Just touching base and giving an update. I am roughly 2 months in and all is going fine no ugly duckling stage as my hair hides it so nothing to stare at haha. I do have some irritation so I am shampooing regularly and started to add nizoral in slowly. Also since I have switched to oral minoxidil I feel my ht hair is stronger and acts just like my natural hair, I go out with no gels etc maybe a quick comb or water but sometimes nothing at all and it looks natural. Anyway the pics are last couple of weeks cannot see new growth from my touch up but how my initial ht is maturing.

Attachments

• Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 1.jpg
    Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 440
  • Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 2.jpg
    Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 470
  • Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 4.jpg
    Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 4.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 481
  • Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 5.jpg
    Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 5.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 484
  • Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 3.jpg
    Dr Bisnaga hair transplant 3.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 459
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
HI Horris. Good to hear everything is going fine. You can't tell anything has been done with your hair combed forward. As for the Oral Minoxidil, nice that it's strengthening your hair. Do you require any blood pressure tests while using it?
How many grafts did you get?
All the best.
Bm.

H

horris

Valued member
Hi bigmac,
Thanks for the comments. I haven't been advised to get my bloods done but probably will anyway just in case, the clinic shown me a close up of my scalp being oily and irritated so prescribed oral minoxidil to help it. I was given an additional 600 grafts hopefully start growing soon!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good, hopefully the oral minoxidil will work better.

H

horris

Valued member
Quick update gents,
All going well still on the oral minoxidil hoping the crown thickens up soon as might look at topical finestride if not, still a very happy man.

20200819_221116.jpg
20200819_102629.jpg
20200819_102615.jpg
20200819_085045.jpg
20200720_081815.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Horris.
I missed this update somehow. Your hair is looking great.
Did you try the topical?
All the best for 2021.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Awesome result!!! I may have missed it but the extra graphs you received, were they because of some not growing??

H

horris

Valued member
Hi bigmac I haven't tried the topical finestride yet, I have gone back to topical minoxidil rather than oral as I don't feel I got any improvement from the tablet form. I am tempted to go finestride tablets 3 times a week but got a few side effects when I tried finestride before but that was Dailly so might try it

H

horris

Valued member
Hi balding man,

The dr agreed to the extra graphs as he wasn't happy with 1 area not being as dense as he would like. They mentioned my scalp was oily possibly from the minoxidil, so that could of been the issue. Very happy now

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Trying a lower dose of Fibasteride could work for you or maybe the topical Finasteride.