• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bisanga 1718 Grafts FUE

H

HumbleMan

I got a procedure from Dr. Bisanga in Brussels on the 21st of October. I will post pictures regularly to follow my own progress.

I have been on finastride for the last 3 years, the intention with the hair transplant was to rebuild the hairline I had when I was a bit younger (27 years old now)

Dr. Bisanga and his team are highly recommended. They are top professionals and you really feel that you are in safe hands with them.

Pre surgery hair
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.22.20.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.23.43.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.24.17.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.06.46.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.06.58.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.26.22.png

Hairline design + 3 & 4 days post surgery
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.27.21.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.29.23.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.30.17 copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 17.30.42 copy.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Humbleman and welcome to the forum.
It is good to hear you stabilised your hair loss for 3 years before going ahead with surgery.
Those 1718 grafts should create a very good density that will match the existing hair and create your hairline from the younger years.

I’ll guess you don’t have any miniaturisation because of the Finasteride.
At 3-4 days post op you look to be healing well. How does your donor look?

Thanks for sharing your story. I’ll look forward to following your progress.
All the best.
Bm.

H

HumbleMan

Hi Humbleman and welcome to the forum.
It is good to hear you stabilised your hair loss for 3 years before going ahead with surgery.
Those 1718 grafts should create a very good density that will match the existing hair and create your hairline from the younger years.

I’ll guess you don’t have any miniaturisation because of the Finasteride.
At 3-4 days post op you look to be healing well. How does your donor look?

Thanks for sharing your story. I’ll look forward to following your progress.
All the best.
Bm.
Thank you! I'm also looking forward to see how it will blend in with my existing

I don't know if I have any miniaturisation.

Here is a picture of crown while wet and donor area.
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 18.37.42 copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 18.40.46 copy.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your crown looks to be in great condition. The donor is healing very quickly. I’d say once the scabs fall off in your recipient area, no one will be able to tell you’ve had anything done.

Are you going to let your hair grow long again?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You’ll have no problem covering the transplanted hair with your existing hair once longer.

C

CKD33

Your hairline was in great shape, however, I can understand wanting to fine tune it. This will be perfect for you in 12 months.

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
@HumbleMan

Congratulations on your recent procedure.
Based on your photos, your hair quality appears promising. Your hairline design looks exceptional and those 1700 grafts will really make quiet a difference in rebuilding your temple recession and reframing your face.

Thank you for opening your thread and I, just like the rest of the community are looking forward to following your evolution over the next 12 months.

I am very excited for you!

Reactions: sl
Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Catching your hair loss early and getting on Finasteride was the best thing you could have done. Stopping the recession and stabilising put you in a good position to get your hairline sorted. If you do prevent any more loss you will be set for life with a full head of hair.

H

HumbleMan

Thank you for all the encouraging words guys.

Today on the 6th day since my surgery I woke up with a sore throat, fever and headache.
Have any of you tried this and do you know if it will have a negative effect on the grafts? I don't know if I should be concerned or not.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
It should not have any impact on grafts.…It might be a 24 hour bug, but if it does last longer and drains your energy I would ask the doc for advice.
You might need testing for COVID as a precaution.
I like the design and placement of your hairline… It will look fantastic when grown out.

H

HumbleMan

Today on the 8th day post surgery, and the first time I was allowed to wash my recipient area.
Luckily it was quite easy to wash off the scabs, I would say that around 90% of the scabs are gone now.
I was very excited to see how my hair looked under the scabs.

And to say the least I'm very happy with how things are looking so far!
On the second picture where I have zoomed in it seems to almost have the same density as the rest of my hair.

The pictures taken after I applied some cream.

Day 8, first scab wash off:
Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 14.44.47.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 14.43.11 copy.jpg

C

CKD33

This shows how your new hairline will look once fully grown. Looks exceptional!

N

Norwood

Valued member
Most of us would give our left nut to have the hairline you had pre-surgery :)

It looks like you're going to have a great result, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

H

HumbleMan

Most of us would give our left nut to have the hairline you had pre-surgery :)

It looks like you're going to have a great result, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Hahaha, thank you I guess :ROFLMAO:

I'm 27

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It feels good once those scabs are gone. You have healed very well.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Looking good, thank you for sharing..don't be worried if it starts to shed in the coming weeks..

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Healing looks very good at 10 days post op. You’ll be 15 days now, probably little to no sign of surgery now.