• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 2375 Grafts FUE 0 TO 6 Months

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Patient with the objective to rebuild his hairline and restore his temple recession.

Thank you to the patient for his timely updates and always providing such quality images with consistent angles and lighting to allow us to enjoy his evolution.

The patient is very happy with his transformation up to this point at 6 months post-surgery and he has explained the value that he found in results posted by previous patients and therefore wanted give back to the community and share his case.

MEDICATION: Finasteride + Minoxidil

GRAFT BREAKDOWN:-
1s = 420/420 hairs
2s = 1432/2864 hairs
3s = 523/1569 hairs

TOTAL: = 2375/4853 = 2.04 average

PRE SURGERY DESIGN

PLACEMENT

DONOR

AT 2 MONTHS

AT 3 MONTHS

AT 4 MONTHS

AT 4 MONTH COMPARISON

AT 5 MONTHS

AT 6 MONTHS

AT 6 MONTHS COMPARISON

Reactions: sl
M

mania

Hmm ! this is very good for new patients who are looking for hair loss treatment should see this ....

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
12 MONTH UPDATE!

A big thank you to the patient for sharing his 12 month photos.

The patient is very happy with the naturalness of his result and surgery is most definitely undetectable.

From my own experience, I would like to say a big congratulations to the patient. It has been an absolute pleasure assisting from our first contact right through until the 12 month post surgery stage and I couldn't be happier for him.

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 16.42.07.png
Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 16.42.26.png
gallery1.jpg

T

TBH

Looks awesome, nearly as good as yours! Does the patient have any wet hair pics you can upload?