• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bisanga - BHR CLINIC - 2534 FUE 0 - 7 MONTHS

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Thank you to the patient for providing us with his post op photos and development up to the current 7 months post surgery stage and he has also kindly sent a comb-through video with wet hair. We will update through to the 12 month period as and when the patient provides the photos.

The goal was to re-establish the hair line and work back through the thinner areas with a conservative approach. The patient has fine calibre hair.

PATIENT QUOTE:-
"This has been a great experience from the advisor, to the technicians, to the doctor himself. I am very pleased with everything. Placement and angle. Looks really natural which was a goal of mine. "

GRAFT BREAKDOWN:-
1 Follicular unit: 484 grafts
2 Follicular unit: 972 grafts
3 Follicular unit: 1011 grafts
4 Follicular unit: 67 grafts
Total Grafts: 2534
Total hairs: 5729
Average hair per graft 2.2

VIDEO WITH COMB-THROUGH:-

PRE-SURGERY

zI4wlav.png

gDprp9R.png

A4q8aWg.png

c8Ot4qE.png

POST-SURGERY

3cp6TKT.png

3DRteC1.png

14 DAYS

NBgIRje.png

4 MONTHS

7JgB5kp.png

VmfT0tS.png

5 MONTHS

ajSiSsC.png

TTv1GTh.png

6 MONTHS

izrn18y.png

7 MONTHS

y0cVxT0.png

HPv9CQd.png

3tLkOdS.png

Reactions: sl
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great natural looking at 7 months. I don`t see it improving much if any past this point as I`d say it can`t get any better.
Nice video too. The comb through shows off the density perfectly.

T

TBH

Great natural looking at 7 months. I don`t see it improving much if any past this point as I`d say it can`t get any better.
Nice video too. The comb through shows off the density perfectly.
Agreed, it'd be great if comb throughs like this became more of a standard when displaying transplant results. Fantastic transformation for this guy that's for sure.

Dr Bisanga seems to have a skill with producing great results on guys with finer and lighter hair that few other surgeons have.

Reactions: sl