• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 7000 plus FUE Norwood 6 Restoration.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Martinvain

Well, certainly very happy with my result so far for the amount of grafts used, and thanks for your comments. You will indeed see the 7 month update very soon!

Already spoken to the doc and will be doing some more work next year, so still a work in progress.

Look forward to seeing you.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks awesome bro;) really like the temple closure...wow you have really come along way from where you were initially....very impressive ¬b`

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Stephen,where are you wanting more work as you look fine to me.

sl

sl

I will have work to lower crown, will be beard and chest and maybe cherry picking scalp..wait till early 2011, maybe february..will keep you all posted..and thanks for the engouraging comments..

M

mars

Valued member
Just curious stephen if you got a tan or sun burn lets say you moved to australia would where you had the extractions on your beard show up as a really small white dot as the skin colour starts to tan on your face??

sl

sl

Hi Mars

Well I live in the UK but obviously do tan in the summer and had no scar signs of surgery at all on my beard or scalp area when tannned or otherwise and I shave my beard to the skin every day. We do beard FUE on guys from all over and some do live in sunny climates and have not reported any problems with discolouration.

I will update some close ups of my chin and feel free to meet me in the UK, several guys on this forum have already and none have ever seen a scar on me.

sl

sl

Very near to my next procedure again. After a few years as an advisor, I will be again back in the chair for some more work, and be a patient, something that I never really ceased to be.

The journey that started some 5 years ago is not yet complete, but I know that he who began a good work in me will continue it on to conclusion. I suppose like an architect who sees the finished building even as he lays the plans, so my work has been a long time in the making, but for sure the roof is nearly on the project, and the slowly slowly approach has been worth the time.

My next op will be a mix, scalp, beard, and if the doc feels good enough quality then maybe some chest as well.

I will upload some pics of my beard, that has no sign of the 1,000 or so grafts that have been already harvested and put to good use and of course show some pre and post operational pictures as usual..watch this space.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
SL having the patience for the slow approach is difficult for most but your result speaks for itself. Too many fail to realize that when choosing the approach towards an instant result often times it results in an instant problem. Best wishes on your next procedure.

sl

sl

Close up of hairline and temple work from last op.

Beard after 3 ops and some 1,000 grafts harvested.

Will post my latest op pics. More from scalp and beard and healing well on first morning, beard looks very clean already and I will post some pics of it later.

sl

sl

The op from yesterday was approx 500 beard and 300 scalp.

Scalp was shaved in different area as the doc wanted to touch up in certain places as well as place the majority to my lower crown. The different lengths made me look patchy but will all grow and be uniformed again soon.

These beard pics show healing at midday one day after surgery.

sl

sl

2 days post op, beard extraction points healing very well and are shrinking daily. As well as following the post op I am eating good anti-inflammatory foods also, although I won't bore with the list. But certainly seeing fast healing so far.

M

mars

Valued member
your temples closed in really nicely and your face looks 100% scar free fantastic.

C

campag

Valued member
Hi steve,

looking superb,im curious to know what the foods are as i'll be in the same boat soon.

sl

sl

Many thanks for the comments.

I think eating as naturally as possible helps in many areas and should be habitual and not only post surgery. I have though upped my regime a bit post op. I am eating salads, and especially cucumbers are anti inflammatory and very cooling, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, nuts, coconut oil etc.

If you google anti-inflammatory foods you will get a host of options, if you need anything else then email or pm me and I would be happy to go into more detail.

All the best for your upcoming surgery.

RichTea

RichTea

Valued member
healing well already I will be seeing you in about 3 months and will have a good look to see how it is progressing