• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 7000 plus FUE Norwood 6 Restoration.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Morning of day 5, healing very well with little sign of extraction. Still not shaved as want to make sure I do so when completely safe to.

On the downside I am beginning to look like a pirate with my beard and bandana. Ship ahoy captain.

Here are some real close up shots.

Last edited:
C

campag

Valued member
HI Steve,

healing very nicely indeed,do you use anything your face prior to extractions,creams etc,it looks like you have,if i may say oily skin,(sebum) which maybe a good thing when healing,prehaps keeps the skin more youthful looking,i have quite oily skin and still get occassional spots,

sl

sl

Hi Sram, in fact I have dry skin and I apply coconut oil as a moisturiser, especially in the summer, so that explains the oil effect. I do this morning and night.

I had nothing on the morning of extraction,

C

campag

Valued member
Hi steve,that explains that,do you use this after extractions as norm,or aloe vera

sl

sl

For beard we provide neosporin as standard to be applied. You are free to add aloe vera as you wish and I do also.

Certainly there will be a comprehensive post op and I will go over with you what to do ect for the weeks following your op but aloe vera is fine to apply.

sl

sl

Hi Richtea, I am at a week tomorrow, so will wait another one then shave. Looking good on the surface but I will do as we tell patients and wait another one. I will then update pics of beard and all over as will be well washing scalp also in the next day or so.

L

Levrais

Valued member
Looks good Steve! I hope I can wear a bandanna like that after my next op instead of the one provided by the clinic, lol. I will bring one just in case

sl

sl

Hi Levrais

Well, personal choice, I prefer the LA gangster look. In fact with my beard and all I look more like a hell's angel biker.

But yes, bring one if you prefer or I have a few spares here in different colours so would be glad to give you one.

sl

sl

Last op June 2011 approx 800 grafts, mixture of scalp and beard. 600 or so went to crown and rest just touchups.

Small amount of grafts really but so far has made a big difference and I have coverage everywhere now. Will wait till September to see where we go from here and if anymore needed as still maturity and growth to come from last surgery. It is nice to feel good quality hairs in my lower crown I have to say and the spiral has come in nicely. And of course as a patient also a big thank you to Doctor.B and Natacha and Natalie who have worked on me for years.

Sorry the pics are not the usual standard, reason being were taken in a hotel room last weekend, but hopefully they still show improvements.

Beard post wet shave and 1,400 beard FUE taken.

RichTea

RichTea

Valued member
Its looks great , Its a slightly longer grade than you usually wear it it really shows off that you have got more hair

sl

sl

Hi and thanks for the kind comments to you all.

Approx 8400 grafts now. Will update as I get more growth but very happy with the result. Yes probably a tad longer than usual, well spotted!