• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 7000 plus FUE Norwood 6 Restoration.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Sl as usual.
Your donor area has healed very well.
Cheers Bm.

A

Anotherandy101

Back in 2006 I had extensive hair loss. Deemed a Norwood 6 sufferer with diffused loss throughout the scalp and crown.

Having had a shaved look for many years I decided upon FUE surgery to get my restoration. Although my loss was extensive, I had a much better than average FU count per cm2 so knew I could with the aid of body and beard hair get good coverage.

This is unusual with FUE alone and therefore I had to make sure that every graft really counted and that I found a surgeon that could do this for me with the experience and confidence needed to take my case on.

This post will not show every photo of every surgery [for more detail see my site in the signature], but will give an idea of the loss to the coverage I have to date. I have in those 3 and a half years come a long way and nearly at the end of my Hair Transplant journey. My last operation was May 2009 so I still have plenty of growth to come and will update accordingly .

Starting point.

Placement of first BHR surgery.

Post first BHR surgery

2nd BHR Operation

Post 2nd BHR Operation

Beard Hair FUE Extraction

Placement of Beard with Scalp hair to upper crown

5 Months Post Last Operation

Hi mate your results are amazing. I think I have a weaker donor area than you but what you have is the look I'd be going for. Can I ask how much this procedure ended up costing?

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Thank you Andy.

Well good surgery costs, and I was prepared for that and did it over sessions to make it more affordable and the last few I worked also for BHR so was looked after on cost etc. FUE with Dr.B is 4.00 EUROS per graft but for sure for those who need more advanced restoration and over several sittings then there would be an agreement on price.

If not done so, please feel free to email me your case details, age, medication, goals, and good photos from all angles and Dr.B can assess and also offer you a video consultation and see what is possible for you etc.

[email protected]

A

Anotherandy101

Thank you Andy.

Well good surgery costs, and I was prepared for that and did it over sessions to make it more affordable and the last few I worked also for BHR so was looked after on cost etc. FUE with Dr.B is 4.00 EUROS per graft but for sure for those who need more advanced restoration and over several sittings then there would be an agreement on price.

If not done so, please feel free to email me your case details, age, medication, goals, and good photos from all angles and Dr.B can assess and also offer you a video consultation and see what is possible for you etc.

[email protected]
Thanks a lot ill email you now

R

reddwarf

Just read your story sl, your hair looks incredible. With the last post before today's being 2012 could i ask does it still look as good today?

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Reddwarf. time flies! Yes my last post was some time ago and I am in my early 50s now, so have turned a bit more grey for sure. I wear it shorter than in the photos here and not as dark in hair colour now. I will update some photos when I can but not massive differences and age has helped me also, but still growing older gracefully!