• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Bisanga - Christmas Greetings & 2021 New Year Wishes

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
From Dr. Bisanga and all of the team at BHR Clinic, we would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and positive 2021. It has been an unprecedented and difficult year on every front, and even now, it would appear that as we take one step forward, we then take two steps back. In a year where mental and emotional well-being has been challenged, this and such platforms have provided much needed community and positivity. As we move forward into 2021, and the pandemic evolves and our life returns to some kind of "new" normal, may we all continue to support one another, find some joy and look forward to the future and what 2021 will hopefully bring for us all.

Take care, stay safe and have fun!!!

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Merry Xmas to you and the team also. The only good thing to come out of 2020 for me is I actually managed to get my HT done which I’d been researching for well over 7 years

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to one and all.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas Ian and all the BHR team.
It`s definitely been a difficult year, let`s hope 2021 improves.
All the best to everyone.
Bm.