• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

dr Cinik review

M

mbi

Hi guys,

i'm thinking of doing hair transplant at dr Cinik clinic. I did some search in the forum about Cinik and Serkan clinics, i found much more bad reviews on Serkan clinic.

I decided, for now, to focus on dr Cinik clinic.

Before making the decision if going for it or no, i would like to hear some reviews/experience from patients that already did this procedure with dr Cinik and satisfy (or not) with the results.

Thanks.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve no experience of Dr Cinik but what is your hair loss situation?

S

Sammmuel

if you consider Turkey, be sure that the doctor is a member of Turkish hair transplant dr. association. Around 10.000 ht are done in turkey daily, but there are only a couple of dozens of good doctors.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It may be worth your while consulting with a few more clinics before deciding what to do.
Are you using any hair loss medications?

M

mbi

im using minoxi about 4 years, but it seems that its not very helpful

B

Baldylocks20

I had 2700 FUE with Dr CINIK about 16 months ago and had a terrible result. Hair line is too low and in a straight line with no variation, implanted hair sticks straight up at a 90 degree angle to the scalp due to poor incision and implantation technique, which makes the final result look really strange. To cover this up I have to either completely shave my hair off or grow a fringe to ensure the hairline is not visible. Folliculitis and pain has developed in the hairline area due to the implants being placed in at an irregular (and probably too deep) angle. Many of the grafts on the hairline are not single grafts but multiple giving an unnatural appearance. My donor area is scarred and the hair there cannot be cut too short as it looks like I have large bald patches when it is. I suspect this is as a result of poor extraction and removing significant number of grafts with one "pull" as quickly as possible.

Everyone I come across looks at my hairline strangely. I raised my concerns with the clinic every month for around 6 months but on every occasion was told everything was fine and I had nothing to worry about. Their tactic over the last couple of months however has been to completely ignore me. When I asked about 6 months ago to meet Dr. CINIK to show him the results and discuss the concerns I was told that he was far too busy for such things. The clinic had no interest in discussing the results with me. So much for the 10 year "guarantee".

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 391
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 378
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 396
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
@Baldylocks20
Sorry to see and hear you’ve experienced this. Could you start your own thread with more pictures showing pre op?

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I had 2700 FUE with Dr CINIK about 16 months ago and had a terrible result. Hair line is too low and in a straight line with no variation, implanted hair sticks straight up at a 90 degree angle to the scalp due to poor incision and implantation technique, which makes the final result look really strange. To cover this up I have to either completely shave my hair off or grow a fringe to ensure the hairline is not visible. Folliculitis and pain has developed in the hairline area due to the implants being placed in at an irregular (and probably too deep) angle. Many of the grafts on the hairline are not single grafts but multiple giving an unnatural appearance. My donor area is scarred and the hair there cannot be cut too short as it looks like I have large bald patches when it is. I suspect this is as a result of poor extraction and removing significant number of grafts with one "pull" as quickly as possible.

Everyone I come across looks at my hairline strangely. I raised my concerns with the clinic every month for around 6 months but on every occasion was told everything was fine and I had nothing to worry about. Their tactic over the last couple of months however has been to completely ignore me. When I asked about 6 months ago to meet Dr. CINIK to show him the results and discuss the concerns I was told that he was far too busy for such things. The clinic had no interest in discussing the results with me. So much for the 10 year "guarantee".

.Looks like all the hairs stand straight up