• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUE Hair Transplant with Dr Feriduni - 4740 Grafts and Aftercare

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Swill. The front looks nice and natural now, what a difference from where you were a year ago. It`s good to hear the clinic staff have been very supportive throughout, good aftercare means a lot. Receiving compliments from your friends must be a big confidence boost.
If you do get the crown done at some point it will finish the result off nicely.
Thanks for the update.
All the best.
Bm.

Arnold6

Arnold6

Your new hairline and beyond is a game changer for sure. This is not to be taken the wrong way but you look normal now. If you are able to have the crown covered it will compliment an already impressive result.
I reckon it makes life better for you now, nobody's eyes wandering at your hair, a huge confidence booster.
I am happy for you.

P

Peak

Heya Swill,

I really, really hope your are still around & are reading this!
To be honest, im really depressed right now

can you please tell me, how many grafts where removed? Where there some left or could it be done in one Session?

i am hoping for your answer.

Love!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Heya Swill,

I really, really hope your are still around & are reading this!
To be honest, im really depressed right now

can you please tell me, how many grafts were removed? Where there some left or could it be done in one Session?

i am hoping for your answer.

Love!

Hello Peak.
It`s hard to understand what you`re asking in this post.

I think you`re saying you have had a hair transplant that needs repair. You`re also asking how many grafts Swill had punched out. Were they all punched out or were some left in and was it all done in one session.

P

Peak

Hello Bigmac,

yes, you´re right. Thank you for clarifying my questions. Even though i undertand everything, i am not used to write in english, so please excuse my poor grammer or even my unintentionally bad manners.

Grettings from Germany, Peak

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Peak. You were not bad-mannered at all. I thought that was what you meant. Hopefully, Swill reads your message and replies.
You could also start your own thread highlighting your predicament.
Regards Bm.

S

Swill

Valued member
Hi Peak, apologies for the delay in responding and thanks for helping with the clarification Bigmac.

All of my original transplanted hairline was removed. I was very happy with this as it was an extremely poorly done procedure and the hairs were not in a natural direction and were not all transplanted in the same direction. Also, Dr Feriduni advised from the outset that my previously transplanted hairline was unrealistically low and if I was to want full coverage on my entire head then a higher, more mature hairline would be advised. Im very glad I went along with this advice.

I am unsure exactly how many grafts were removed in my first procedure, it was very long ago and the doctors were not clear about things. However, I believe that Dr Feriduni was able to re-use around a thousand grafts that were removed from the first procedure. It was indeed all done in one session and was a remarkable yield considering.

Don't be depressed Peak, there are many options out there and if you are having a repair procedure, I would strongly recommend considering having a consult with Dr Feriduni.

S

Swill

Valued member
Just a quick update guys. I arrived in Belgium today and am undergoing my 2nd procedure with Dr Feriduni tomorrow.

I will update with a new thread shortly once it is done to document my experience and will put a link in this one... excited to get that full head of hair!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hope everything goes well and I`ll look forward to reading all about it.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
A full head of hair from this second surgery will transform you... I`m sure everything will have gone perfectly today.

S

Swill

Valued member
Hi guys, I've posted regarding my 2nd procedure, its not allowing me to put a link in this thread but you can find it by looking up my posts... there are also a load of further pictures uploaded showing the result of my first procedure. Hope it helps :)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Swill, I`ll edit your link in. In future, you can add links. It`s an anti spam thing to deter the shill accounts promoting garbage.

B

Berlin1

Thanks for sharing! I’m very happy for you. I also need repair surgery and was wondering;
Did you cover your head on your flight back? I would mind people staring at me.

What did you make choose Feriduni over Bisanga? I’m still unsure who is best for repair cases since they both show great results.

Do you already have the date for the next surgery?

Best!