• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Hasson: Pimp My Wig!!!

• Thread starter NotGoing2GoBald
  • Start date
NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Finally, after endless hours into the dawn of the morning filled with ceaseless pacing, posturing, and posing questions no bald man has considered throughout the centuries; after agonizing over diagrams of the male head, drawing lines and plans of attack to defeat this formidable foe which would make Napoleon himself green w/envy; after covering my walls w/pictures of balding men like a committed assassin analyzing his prey; finally, I have booked a ht w/Dr. Hasson.

-Booked for April 29th, and open for last minute cancelations.
-We're shooting for 4K grafts.
-Ill be 30 on March 15'th and have a diffuse NWV pattern w/a bad receding hair line.

I've got to say thanks to thanatopsis awry who I talk w/all the time, because he really aided in me moving forward w/this decision as he was always really open to answering any of my MANY questions and really made me look at this objectively; and Janna as she was also VERY supportive answering all of my questions and always gave me upfront honest answers; and even hooked me up w/a script for fin too! Joe answered all of my questions too and sent me some patient contact info (like a year ago) which I never followed through on. And of course everybody on this site who I've pmed many times; NN, TimUK, and BM as well.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi NG.

Congrats on choosing a great doctor,you`ve certainly done your research on HTs.

I trust you will be documenting your procedure and providing lots of pictures for us to ogle.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
¬b` Great news NG2GB. I know that it has not been an easy decision for you, but I think that all your time, research and patience will pay off. Great doc you have chosen and no doubt will be a new man by this time next year. Very excited for you.

NN

S

solar panel

Valued member
Congrats NG2GB,

love to see your pics BC i'm probably same pattern diffuse NW5, did H&W say that 4k grafts would give you full coverage ? any way GL and post them fabled pics already lol

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
N2..

Fantastic news... it will no doubt be one of the most well documented (and read about) HT's in history...

Grow well and Prosper my friend

Tim :)

Last edited:
the B spot

the B spot

Pick your Poison!
FINALLY!!! Geez--I thought you were going to sit on the pot forever NG2GB _B:

Seriously tho' great choice, and I expect you'll be look great mate!!!

¬b`

Can't wait to see the updates!!!

Jason

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Sure, make your big announcement when I'm thousands of miles away with very limited access to the internet.

You know you have our *FULL* support!!!! All the best, NG!!

¬b`

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
congrats pal, great choice i wish you well dude:)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This will be NG2GB when he is done.

Attachments

• Wolfman.jpg
    Wolfman.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 732
NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Thanks a ton everyone :)
Nice pic NN! )(_::
Solar, I was directed to a few patients which I could expect to have the same *ball park* type results; at the very least this should leave my frontal third done. Hopefully the fin will hold on to my native hair and this will boost my over all result. I'm planning on keeping a monthly blog.

I'm going to have to garner the mental & physical fortitude, pick up some work out gear (sweat pants, sweat bands, water bottle, and running sneakers) to perform my scalp exercises. Perhaps choose an inspirational theme song as I bust out every rep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmGgQ8fvIP8&feature=PlayList&p=7245F30A1BEE9418&playnext=1&index=43

Also, I keep having this reoccuring dream/fantasy. I'm sitting alone in the H&W chair, clothed in an ivory silk robe, slippers, puffing on a fine cigar and sipping a glass of champagne...there's a knock on the door. I turn my head to see Dr. Hasson peering his head through the crack---

"mr. NG2GB?"..."yes?"..."we just finished the dissection and tally. your final graft count is 15,999"...."wonderful"...then the Maple Leaf Harold storms the office w/photographors and reporters as it's a proud day for all Canadians having spawned the largest ht in history. the surgery takes 72 hours to complete, as the tech's scour my head attempting to find areas to place all of the grafts. The event creates a strong bond between balding Canadian's and balding American's. I'm offered dual citizenship, as a national treasure since so many bald men have been given hope; and begin frequenting the establishments Alba often graces w/her presence. The lure of my mop proves too strong of a temptation for her to overcome; she ends this feeble relationship w/her hubby and we elope.

The End.

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Keep the dream alive!! You'll be one hell of a super happy guy. Actually not looking forward to you bragging and plastering your mug across every forum on the net. Are you getting the teeth whitened so you can be the next Futzy?

I can envision a commercial for H&W with you sitting in front of a bunch of empties alone in your apartment (we have seen that one) all super sad pre ht......Then.....there you are on the back of your yacht with a 6 pack of hotties and your hair soaking wet and drooping in your face, buff and ready to conquer the world.

NN

Peachy

Peachy

Good for you NG2GB, been following your posts for some time now. You've obviously done the research, trawled the forums extensively and finally chosen one of the very best HT Doc's out there. Looking forward to seeing the progress. By the way would be great to see thanatopsis awry posting on this forum. Peachy.

balody

balody

Valued member
congratulations ng2,its about time you decided on something.
ive heard of research,research,research, but research,research,research,research,research,research,research,research,research,research,add some alba pics,research,research,research,research,research,resrach now i can't even spell it!
good luck anyway.

Lucky

Lucky

Bollocks
Its about time!

All the best NG, you have made an excellent choice!

P

plugs&co

Valued member
Well done NG2GB, be working in Holland and can't get on computer,anyway got a job back home starting Monday get on this form again.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Be great to see you back on here Uncle Plugs.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Just over 3 weeks now NG,the time will fly by and you`ll be in the chair.

:)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
If I know NG2GB he is partying it up hard knowing that he will have some down time post surgery. I am expecting a major cosmetic improvement given the talents of Dr. Hasson and the size of the surgery that they are shooting for. This will be a very interesting case given his status on forums and knowing the time put forth in research. All will be good. I am expecting a camera crew to fully document this. Could be up for an academy under the short films section.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hey dude hows the nerves lol are you chilled mate, you should be pal theres absolutely nothing to worry about, im excited for ya now cant wait for the pics:)