• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Konior of Chicago

C

Charles11

Has any members had a hair transplant with Dr Raymond Konior from Chicago, I've been looking at his website and can't fault the results on show. He appears to be the best option in the Midwest.

C

Charles11

Why is that Ziggs ? Dr. Konior is in my back yard, would you say Shapiro is worth the extra travel ?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Koniors work looks very impressive, contact him and ask if he has some patients you can meet if you live close by him.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Charles Dr. Konior has always been described as very passionate about his work. I consulted with him many years ago and he seems like a nice guy.

What it all really comes down to in my opinion is for you to figure out who the best in the world happens to be or choose from a list of maybe 5 that make your list and go there, .why? because its cosmetic surgery and not as simple as most might think of moving a few hairs from here to there.

We have all seen loads and loads of bad cosmetic surgery..well the same applies to HT although it's not always readily available to view.

Last edited:
H

hairtech

Konior... While being off the grid in terms of these forums, is a good hair transplant clinic in my opinion. And a down to earth guy. (Spoke to him a couple of times)

Last edited:
Z

ziggs11

Valued member
Hmm it's mostly when I think of getting any type of surgery done, I think of the entire continental United States as my backyard. I've read too many stories about people who weighted ther decisions in favor of minimal travel and it went south quickly.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Dr Konior is a great doctor and does very good quality work. However i get where Ziggs is coming from because we regurlarly see people on the forums travelling half way round the world to go to the best clinics.

J

JohnnyDrama

Valued member
I'm based in Europe but I'll be honest......if I were recommended FUT, Dr Konior would be very very high on my list, and I would have no problem in entertaining the idea of travelling to have work done by him. I've been very impressed by what I have seen from him.

C

Charles11

I appreciate the feedback guys, thinking of booking a slot with Dr Konior now.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Hey Charles thats awesome you have made a good choice imo congratulations....please keep us updated with your surgery when the time comes because we don't see much from him on here dude and hes a great surgeon.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All the best with your surgery, it would be great if you document it on here.
Cheers Bm.

C

Charles11

Hey guys. I'm having my surgery next week with Dr. Konior ~ 2500 Fue grafts. Once I recover I'll let you know how it goes.
Wish me luck!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hope all goes well for you, I'll look forward to reading about it.
All the best.
Bm.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Hi Charles, good luck with your surgery dude, your in safe hands with Dr Konior as he's a great doctor, please keep us updated on here as unfortunately we don't get to see much of his work on this forum which is a. Shame.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Good luck Charles. I've been really impressed with what I've seen of Dr. Konior's work. Seems like a good guy as well.

All the best.