• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Paul Shapiro, 2 years post op, 2087 FU grafts to fill in frontal ½ of scalp.

Paul Shapiro MD

Paul Shapiro MD

Valued member
This patient had a previous transplant at another clinic prior to visiting SMG. He was happy with his pattern but wanted more density in the frontal 1/2 of his scalp. I was limited in the amount of donor I could remove because he has poor donor density, a tight scalp, and had some scar stretch from his first transplant. I ended up getting 2087 grafts. He is two years out from surgery and is happy with his the density in the frontal ½ of his scalp.

His graft count is as follows:

1 Hair FU - 669

2 Hair FU - 1109

3 Hair FU - 246

4 Hair FU €“ 63

Total FU €“ 2087

Total Hairs €“ 3877

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
looks fantastic....both very natural and dense;)

does he have any plans to address the small amount of loss in the crown?

another great job ¬b`

Paul Shapiro MD

Paul Shapiro MD

Valued member
Billinut:

Thanks for the positive comments.

We do plan to address the balding in his crown. Because of his poor donor density and poor laxity, even with stretching exercise I do not think we can get more then 2,000 FU. So the goal will be to shrink the crown

Dr. Paul

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
shrinking the crown will make a nice cosmetic improvement and hes already come a long way, he must be very happy.

thanks againZ:B

warm wishes bullit;)