• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Paul Shapiro Result

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
i like this result his hair is tons thicker in the after pics, the haircut really suits him and takes years off as its very trendy and hip well done!!!

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Yeah a nice conservative hairline and his hair looks a lot thicker. Think his santrapay tan and highlights also make him look a great deal younger, takes years off him. A good result all round.

Shang

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Good use of that many grafts,its gave him a very natural looking hairline for his age.

Thanks for posting.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I Diddo what everyone else said. It truly is a remarkable result that allows him to have a totally different look. Extremely natural. People wouldn't believe him if he fessed up to a transplant. You guys continue to do more with less. While I am on the topic--people need to consider this when investigating different clinics. Not only is there a certain talent difference between docs but what one clinic provides with 2500FU is not necessarily the same as another giving 2500. I am sure some will challenge this statement but I still believe it to be true.

NN

Last edited:
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
NN...

I have to agree with you (not just because of the Brain issue!)..

I seem to see more and more results where the same number of grafts were used yet there seems to be an amazing difference with the final result.

I think that this yet again proves that its the skill of the surgeon..artistry etc that are the real deciding factors..and not just number of grafts...

Such a natural result... again I have to agree that even if this guy admitted to having an HT people would not believe it..

Tim