• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Rahal 1897 Grafts

• Thread starter Rahalhairtransplant
  • Start date
Rahalhairtransplant

Rahalhairtransplant

Valued member
This patient had 1897 grafts to re-establish his hairline and temporal regions. His original hair has grown longer and this is providing more coverage and giving the illusion of more hair backwards towards his crown area.

This is an illustration of working with a patient's native hair and using minimal grafts as possible to give the illusion of coverage and fullness in real life as much as shown in the pictures.

Graft Breakdown:

1's - 378
2's - 1158
3's - 361

PRE OP

3 MONTHS POST OP

2 YEARS POST OP

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Nice work,the amount of grafts used has given the patient a good framing hairline which looks very natural plus good coverage.

Thanks bm

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Certainly not perfect but given the size of the session this guy has had a hell of a transformation. Looks great.

NN

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Hi Maria,

The results look great and very natural. I'm curious as I feel I'm used to seeing more grafts planted into someone with his degree of loss from your clinic . Is there a reason for the relatively low number of grafts on him? Was it a money factor or was it his preference to go with a lower number because he wanted a more subtle change?

Thanks for sharing.

E

El Nino

Valued member
janna wrote:
Hi Maria,

The results look great and very natural. I'm curious as I feel I'm used to seeing more grafts planted into someone with his degree of loss from your clinic . Is there a reason for the relatively low number of grafts on him? Was it a money factor or was it his preference to go with a lower number because he wanted a more subtle change?

Thanks for sharing.
Hi janna,

There was a debate about this result on another forum and Adrian answered a similar question. Below is a reply from Adrian (Dr. Rahal's Patient Adviser for anyone who doesn't know).

This patient had only 1897 grafts to mainly work on his temporal regions

His original hair has grown longer and this is providing more coverage and giving the illusion of more hair backwards towards his crown area.

This is an illustration of working with a patient's native hair and using minimal grafts as possible to give the illusion of coverage and fullness in real life as much as shown in the pictures.