• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Rahal - 3879 Grafts

• Thread starter Rahalhairtransplant
  • Start date
Rahalhairtransplant

Rahalhairtransplant

Valued member
This patient had 3879 grafts transplanted in September 2008 to re-establish his frontal third and top.
He was just back last week for his second procedure, where he received 2771 grafts to work on his vertex area along with adding a few more grafts to his hairline.

Singles: 866

Doubles: 2270

Triples: 743

Total: 7635 hairs

PRE OP FIRST SURGERY

FIRST SURGERY - POST OP

ONE YEAR AFTER FIRST SURGERY

SECOND SURGERY - 2771 GRAFTS ON THE VERTEX

S

scarred5

Valued member
that is a great result as usual from rahal clinic, hairline looks great as usual, dr rahal is one of the best strip doctors, and one of the nicest docs ive ever met, he did a revision on me a while ago, and did it for a minimal cost which meant alot to me, i recently read that he was learning fue from feller, is this true, his results are great and hes a great person,

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Very nice looking hairline from the first surgery with good overall coverage.The second HT will be good to follow.

Thanks bm.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Dr. Rahal does seem like a nice guy - met him couple times. He certainly produces some spectacular results.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

That's a really nice bold hairline. He's going to be set after this second plant grows out. I love Dr. R's work.

J

JJ09

That is an incredible first op result and with the following procedure grown out will give this guy a full head of hair, by the look of it. He must be extremely happy.

This gives me a good indication of how many grafts I will need to repair my scarred and poor previous work, too many;ss;