• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Robert Dorin - 1 Hairline FUT 1702

• Thread starter True and Dorin Medical Group
  • Start date
True and Dorin Medical Group

True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
This patient recently had his 1 year follow-up with Dr. Dorin. His treatment consisted of 933 singles and 769 duos - 2,471 hairs placed. Gelling his hair, he is very comfortable and pleased with this intial step, may do a smaller touch up. Been using Propecia for about 3 years now.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
its not often im speechless being a big mouth and all lol, but this is simply superb!!

the pics are fantastic and the hairline looks completely undetectable with work like this imo you guys are right up there with the very best , congratulations ¬b` this patient must be sooooooo happy

again thanks for sharing and for taking the time to document his journey on here it makes the whole process of researching so much easier for peopleZ:B

just out of curiosity where exactly does he plan on doing a minor touch up as it looks great to me?, but if he does or the dreaded hair greed sets in lol is donor looks in superb shape for the future should he need more

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is another absolutely excellent result. Its a hell of a decent change for 1700 grafts. I personally prefer a little more of a recessed look but obviously the patient wanted to obtain more of a youthful hairline and it certainly has been achieved. Perfect result. Thanks for posting.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great work again.

Very natural,matches his native hair with good density.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Been going through Doctors section again and found this , I have to admit this is so perfect the hairline and density in my opinion just love it .

¬b`.

Dazz

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I still can't get my head round just how good this is for 1702 grafts....your right Dazzster its awesome i agree pal. I have noticed too that in your immediate pre op pictures at T and D the recipient area always looks impeccably clean.......not like some that are just covered in blood and generally look messy ¬b`