• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Robert Dorin - 2219 FUT - 8 Months

• Thread starter True and Dorin Medical Group
  • Start date
True and Dorin Medical Group

True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
This result is one in which we treated a male in his early 30's showing a class 4 likely evolving into 5/6 pattern. Given the patient's likely hair loss progression, Dr. Dorin wanted to approach this case keeping the big picture in mind while still achieving a meaningful cosmetic change with this initial treatment. The FUT focused on adding density/reframing the frontal triangle as well as providing coverage selectively in the top and vertex region. As is typical, development of the transplant in the vertex tends to lag behind the change that happens in the front. Of the 2219 grafts transplanted, 553 were singles, 1610 doubles, and 56 threes: 3941 Hairs.

Donor density: 65 fu/cm2, average scalp elasticity, medium texture.

Before

Immediately Post-Op

After 8 Months - 2219 Follicular Units Transplanted

Before

Immediately Post-Op

Before

Immediately Post-Op

Before

Immediately Post-Op

Before

Immediately Post-Op

Donor Closure after 8 months

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thats an amazing transformation for that amount of grafts, i respect the fact the docs looking at the bigger picture and the donor closure looks superb overall a great result thanks for posting
Z:B

S

scarred5

Valued member
also a very sweet looking scar trust me i know scars and that one is good,

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is a very nice looking result. Personally I would have chosen to consider more front loading as opposed to coverage but it is a very nice change. It is extremely natural and gives nice coverage for that few grafts.

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Result looks good for that many grafts.

If the patient does progress to a NW5 how much donor would you say he will have left in reserve if needed?

Thanks bm.