• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Robert Dorin - 975 FUT 10 months - young patient with early stage loss

• Thread starter True and Dorin Medical Group
  • Start date
True and Dorin Medical Group

True and Dorin Medical Group

Valued member
Dr. Dorin saw this patient at age 20 who had family history of balding and who presented with a 2A pattern. He prescribed Propecia to start. After a year and a half commitment, seeing a positive effect and toleration, Dr. Dorin reevaluated and recommended an initial treatment to address the eroding frontal third which had progressed closer to a 3A pattern.

Specs:

Target transplant zone: 13 cm x 5 cm.
Donor strip: 13 cm x 1.1 cm
Donor density: @68 fu/cm2
Hair texture: medium/heavy @ 60 microns

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY POST-OP

AFTER 10 MONTHS

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY POST-OP

AFTER 10 MONTHS

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY POST-OP

AFTER 10 MONTHS

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY POST-OP

AFTER 10 MONTHS

Last edited:
janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Being conservative is good when you can produce results like this. Very nice!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice transformation for that many grafts.Its good to hear Dr Dorins approach regarding meds before going ahead with surgery on this patient.

bm.

J

JJ09

Excellent work! ¬b`

This is the sort of hair loss I was looking at when I had my first procedure. I expected to achieve a fantastic result like this. Unfortunately all I gained out of it was a new best friend €¦my hat.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
JJ09 wrote:
Excellent work! ¬b`

This is the sort of hair loss I was looking at when I had my first procedure. I expected to achieve a fantastic result like this. Unfortunately all I gained out of it was a new best friend €¦my hat.
JJ09,

Did you write about your experience or post pics anywhere yet? Sorry to hear about your negative experience. Perhaps we can get to know you better?

J

JJ09

Thanks janna,

Please see my profile @ http://www.hairlosstalk.com/profiles/JJ09

I have had many procedures carried out without ever being able to say; €œok now I can walk out the front door without a hat €.

[):h::