• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

    Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Rogers

D

Dr Rogers

Valued member
This is a 10 month review photo of a strip hair transplant for a 50 year old man with fairly stable hair loss, no medication.

He had 1892 grafts

788 single hair

801 two hair

303 three hair FUs


pre op
 

Attachments

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looks good dr, nice breakdown of grafts and decent coverage for that amount, thanks for posting
bn




 
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I concur seems like an excellent use of grafts, i can't say i'm familiar with Dr Rogers work, does the dr perform Strip or FUE or both.

Shang
 
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dr Rogers.

Thanks for posting this example.

His coverage is filling in nicely at 10 months.

Do you have any imm post op pictures to show the placement and maybe a picture of his donor closure.

Thanks bm.
 
D

Dr Rogers

Valued member
I haven't got immediate post op pics for this patient but am now getting into the habit for every patient. Hopefully, he should be back next month for a second procedure to his front/temples, at which point I'll shave his donor to see how good it is but on casual inspection with this length hair, I was struggling to see it even combing it through.
 
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok sounds good Dr Rogers,looking forward to seeing it.

bm.
 
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Hi Dr Rogers..

Great to see you posting on this new forum. The photos look good..

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers
Tim
 
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
So far so good. Much improved with this many grafts. Not familiar with your work doc. Could you give a quick summary of location, type of work, etc. --maybe a link to website if Bigmac allows. Thanks for posting.

NN
 
D

Dr Rogers

Valued member
Hi NN,
We have two clinics, one in Harley Street, London and the other in Stratford on Avon, Midlands. From time to time, I also do consultations in Manchester and Edinburgh.
I've been peforming hair transplants since 1996, which means I started with 250 micrograft sessions, evolving to the maximum 3000 graft follicular sessions we do now.
In 2003, I introduced FUE into the clinic and also trichophytic closure.
FUE I've found is best for 10% of our patients but the other 90% are best advised to have strip.
Trichophytic closure has definitely been the "icing on the cake" in terms of scar refinement. I do believe in keeping the strips long and narrow and best closed in two layers, so our scars are pretty good and usually have success in scar repair.
I tend to be conservative - although we have increased our numbers to an average of 2000 grafts and densities to a maximum of 55 FU/sqcm - numbers are not the only criteria for a successful hair transplant.
In addition, it's always a good idea to keep something left in the "hair bank."
If Bigmac allows it, the site is www.westminsterclinic.co.uk
 
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
thanks doc for posting the result and taking the time to answer questions, keep em coming dude as its cool to have you onboard:)
 
Top