• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Ron Shapiro - 16 mos post-op

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
2498 Grafts-5995 Hairs

Hurray, we had a follow up appt. with one of Dr. Ron's patients yesterday. He is contemplating crown work. We feel fortunate at anytime when we get an opportunity to take pictures of Dr. Ron's results as so many of his patients are out of this state or country. He had his procedure in August of 2007.

2498 Grafts-5995 Hairs

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Another top result, this clinic certainly churns out some consistent and exemplary results, nice conservative hair line again, SMG's HT's are truly undetectable, at least by photo's anyway. And without sounding to queer this guy looks great and a lot younger, the chicks must dig him now.

Shang

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great coverage for that many grafts.

The side picture of his hairline shows how natural it is.

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
I hear all the time "great result for that many grafts", or similar comments.

I think it's important to optimize a patient's result with careful planning and graft distribution. Since we are dealing with variable hair charactistics, limited donor supply, and unknown donor laxity, sound judgment/assessment is paramount.

In a way, the marketing of mega sessions have done a disservice to the ht industry, imo. 1) not everyone is a good candidate for a mega session 2) one patient's mega session does not equate to another patient's mega session given there are variables. 3) too much emphasis on the graft count, therefore, looking for the "wow" factor despite patient having low hair count to graft count ratio.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Superb result.
It must be a great feeling meeting former patients return and see what you guys have achieved. I bet this guys whole persona had changed for the better when he returned which must be great to see, as hairloss can be a terrible confidence deterent well done guys!

lost_youth

lost_youth

Valued member
This guy must be over the moon - the conservative hairline with open temples looks great.

Does he plan to have another procedure to restore his crown?

Do you have any intra-op/graft placement pics of this patient?

janna

janna

Invaluable Member
Unfortunately, we don't have any pics besides the pre-op and the post op pics.

I believe he is contemplating crown work soon.